Chapter 6

IU came up to me with an angry look on her face.

"Delete the picture you little bitch!" Rude..

"Honestly, I don't know why you and Jim care so much. I mean it's not like most people here haven't seen at least one of you naked. That is why you guys are hoes, am I right or am I RIGHT?" "Shut the fuck up!" She grabbed me by the neck and pushed me up against the lockers. I've always wanted to be pinned up against the lockers, but not like this.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" "And why is that?" Without another word I grabbed her by the arm and flipped her making her back hit the hard tile floor. "Next time take a look in the mirror and you'll see who the real bitch is, and about your picture I made a deal with Jimin, it's up to him if he does as told."

I walked off with pride, walking past her little sidekicks leaving campus and going home.

...

Jimin's POV

I walked into school and the first step I take IU comes stomping towards me.

"What deal did you make with Y/n?" "What deal are you talking about?" "The one about the picture, did you know she hurt me!" "Really? What did she do to my beautiful girlfriend?" She gives me the puppy eyes trying to make me feel sorry for her. "She flipped me on my back" I laugh already imagining the scene that I missed yesterday. "It's not funny" I struggle to keep a straight face, but it's hard. "You're right it's not funny"

"Do something, how are you just going to let her treat me like that?" "It's gonna be fine baby, I'll be sure to teach her a lesson next time I see her. Okay?" "Okay" I gave her a kiss and she walked off. I was happy to hear about what Y/n had done to IU, I thought this was a great opportunity to beat her up. For old times sake.

...

I saw Y/n on her way to the cafeteria with Jackson, Mark and Lisa. I grabbed her my the wrist and pulled her to the rooftop. "Hey! Let go of me you jerk!" I pinned her to the fence, liking the view I had in front of me. "Why did you hurt my girlfriend?" "Because she was the one choking me, what I did is called self defense. Plus she called me a bitch, not like she can be one to talk though." "In that case she got what she deserved." "So then why are you here?" "To do this."

I was going in for a punch to the face, but she grabbed my fist before it hit her face. I attempted to go in for a punch to the stomach but she managed to block that one as well. Next thing I know my back hits the floor hearing a thump. I laid there trying to process what just happened, feeling the pain I felt in my back. She small and still managed to flip me. That was hot...

"Idiot, you think you would have learned after seeing how much pain IU was in today. Try another stunt like that again, and I'll go harder on you. What you should be doing is completing your side of the deal, I'm getting tired of waiting, thirteen days left."

She left... my heart was pounding... do I have feelings for her?

No you idiot, you have a bet to win.

Y/n POV

I can't believe him, such an ass. When I hurt him it hurt me emotionally, but why was I falling for him? Come on Y/n don't be an idiot. I went to lunch and met back up with Jackson, Mark, and Lisa.

"Hey, sorry I'm late" "Hey, where were you?" I turn to look at my worried brother. "I had to take care of some things, do you guys want to hang out after school?" "Sure, considering I live there too" "I was asking Lisa and Jackson you idiot." I turn to look at him and roll my eyes not in the mood for his idiotic comments.

"Sure" they both agree luckily, it's time I tell them the truth. "For what tho?" "I need to tell you something I should've told you a long time ago." "Okay?" They all had a questioning look on there face wondering what it is I've been keeping to myself.

They bell rang indicating lunch was over and have to get moving to our next class. "See you guys after school" I said bye them and walked off staying with my own thoughts.

They're my best friends why should hide something like this. I just hope they won't get too upset with me when I tell them, I wouldn't blame them though, I should've told them from the beginning.

...

They were all here, I told them to sit all on one couch and I sat across from them on the other couch as if it were a meeting.

No gonna lie, it was a bit awkward until my Mark spoke up. "So, what did you want to tell us?"

Here goes nothing...

"Before I tell you guys I need you to promise me that you won't freak out, and let me explain first. Okay?" Everybody was looking at me with worried eyes, afraid that what I was about to tell them was going to be something horrific. Which in a way is. "Okay"

"So last year Jimin would bully me and would beat me up, this would result in me getting bruised." Not even a second later Mark stood up and started to freak out. "WHAT?!" "Sit sown! You said you'd let me explain" "Fine"

I continued the story after Mark interrupted me. "I would've told you all sooner, but he threatened to harm you guys, and I didn't want that happening. So I would let him beat me up, and I still have some scars, some are healing bit others look like they'll be there for a while. The good thing is that I have a picture of him and IU fucking."

"If that's the case Mark and I can just go beat him up right now" Jackson and Mark stood up only to be pushed back on the couch by me. "No. I have it all handled, but if I ever need help I won't hesitate to ask. Okay?" "Okay" They both looked a bit sad knowing they weren't going to be pulling up at Jimin's to beat the shit out of him.

I smiled, happy that they knew.

...

I went to the girls locker room to get ready for dance class and changed into this:

I went and sat down with the group then the teacher came in.

"Good news everyone! There will be a dance competition next week, and those who will be representing our school will be the dance team. We'll talk more about this later"

Everyone on the dance team cheered, excited about the upcoming events, but that didn't last long because were quickly told to be quiet by IU. "Miss, did I make it into the dance club?" "No" IU stood there humiliated, everyone wanted to crack a laugh, but didn't seeing a though IU looked like she was about to cut everyone's throat open.

...

"So there will be three categories, a group dance, a couple dance, and a solo. I have already chosen the couple and the solo. The couple with be Jimin and Y/n and the solo will be Y/n."

I was happy about getting the solo, and the couple, but I had to dance with the jack ass!? I turned to look at Mark and Jackson and saw they weren't really happy about it either.
Time went by fast and it was time to go. I didn't even bother changing and just grabbed my bag and left, trying to avoid Jimin.

As soon as I thought I was safe I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around only to see Jimin.

To be continued...