004.

ALEXUS'S POV..!
Mornings are not my thing. Never have, never will be.

My damp hair clung to my clothes after my shower, I trudged down the stairs in my spandex and an orange oversized shirt that hung to my knees. My white fuzzy socks gliding across the hardwood floors into my kitchen.

I poured myself a bowl of Fruit Loops and a glass of orange juice, my two hands consuming both items, including my phone.

I sat down on the couch, setting my food on the coffee table in front of me, clicking on the television and clicking the remote to surf through the channels. Many basketball games, interviews, and corny game shows.

I settled onto TRL, not surprised because I watch it quite often.

Gucci Gang🤑😔✊🏼..!

lexus
moring losers🥰

No response. The boys always responded, or did they? Honestly I'm not quite sure because of only known them for a few days. I threw my phone onto the couch beside me and fixed my attention to the television and my cereal.

"Hey TRL I'm Brad Smith and I'm here with Why Don't We." The interview smiles, and 5 boys walk out and fans scream.

I raise my eyebrow and lean back into my couch, damn they're cute.

"I'm here with Daniel, Corbyn, Jonah, Zach, and Jack."

I gasped and jolted up so fast that my Fruit Loops choked me and I spit them back out into the bowl. These were the boys I'd been talking to?

"Thanks so much for coming back on the show." Brad smiled, and the boys responded back and smiled.

"Congratulations on the new EP." Brad smiled and the fans cheered, "Y'all gotta tell me what's it like to have an EP top albums like Ed Sheeran, Imagine Dragons, it's insane."

There is no way they're singers, I could already match the names to the faces, Brad had introduced them.

There was no lie that I thought Corbyn and Zach were the cutest, but Jonah was coming for a hot 3rd.

I grabbed my phone and looked up 'Why Don't We' as the interview played in the background. I clicked on the instagram link quickly. I scrolled for a while, my mouth dropped, these boys were famous. I clicked follow and also followed the rest of their individual accounts.

I watched them perform their songs Something Different and These Girls. Daniel was the best singer, stalking the internet, I also figured out he was on American Idol. Most of the day I did that, stalk everything to know everything about them.

Gucci Gang🤑😔✊🏼..!

jonah
good afternoon lexus🥰🥰🥰

daniel
🤠howdy

lexus
where were you?🤕😥😥

corbyn
at lunch! ☺️

jack
bowling.

jonah
i- quit.

lexus
mhm🤨🤨

daniel
oh my🤦🏽‍♂️

lexus
i saw this great band on
TRL this morning! 🤠🥰☺️😎

jonah
oh really?🤪

lexus
yeah they're called why don't we