021.

ALEXUS'S POV..!
Being woken up by your phone an hour before you usually get up is never fun. So this Friday morning, which happened to be the day I officially turn 18, when Daniel called me I was immediately annoyed.

"What do you want?" I grogged, clicking the green accpet button.

"Happy birthday to you," Voices sung from out of the speaker, "Happy birthday to you."

"Happy birthday dear Lexus, happy birthday to you."

My cheeks flushed a crimson red, as the boys finished their song, all of them cheering for my birthday.

"Thank you guys, I love you all." I smiled, turning on my lamp and setting my phone on the nightstand, still curled up in the warm blankets.

A chorus of 'I love you toos' came from the band, them all gathered around the phone that Jonah held, in their bus.

"Did we wake you up?" Zach asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah," I sighed, "But I wouldn't have wanted to wake up any other way."

"You sound very pretty when you wake up." Corbyn complimented, making me blushing harder.

"Aw, look she's blushing more!" Jonah cooed once again, giving me a big smile.

"Guys, let her go back to bed." Jack said, reaching over to grab the phone from Jonah.

"Bye Lex!" Everyone chanted, Corbyn grabbing the phone for his final goodbye.

"Have an amazing day, my love. Happy birthday!"

The facetime then ended with a beep and my phone went dark once again. I snuggled back into my blankets, for the rest of the sleep I could get.

"Wakey wakey, waffles and strawberries!" A voice broke the silence from my sleep and room.

I shuffled in my bed and rubbed my eyes, opening them to Ariana holding a wooden tray with two bowls and mug of coffee.

"Happy birthday, honey." She sat down the tray next to the empty side of my bed.

"What the hell are you doing here, Ariana." I asked, my voice raspy from waking up.

"I called you and me off school." Ariana smiled, sitting down on the end of my bed, her makeupless face spreading into a smile, "Now eat up, we've got a big day ahead of us."

Ariana took the tray from me when I finished, and walked out of my room. I took a quick shower, before meeting the girl downstairs.

"I can't believe you're already 18." She fake wiped a tear away from her eye, walking back up to my room.

"Come now, Lexus!" She shouted, "We've got packing to do!"

Ariana laid out a suitcase and ruffled through my clothes, putting some in the container.

"Where are we going?" I asked her multiple times throughout the packing.

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise!" She squealed everytime.

Ariana put many clothing items I wore regularly into the bag, along with some undergarments and extras.

"Change into something cute, do your makeup then pack it up." She commanded, turning me to the on suite bathroom.

I changed into a cute dress with white vans. I did simple makeup with a pop of peach eyeshadow and nude lipstick. Packing it, I listened to These Girls and saw a green gucci backpack sitting on my bed with headphones, phone, charger, and my laptop. I inserted my makeup into that bag as well, before shutting off the lights and carrying the backpack down stairs with me.

"You look pretty." Ariana smiled at me, now dressed in back jeans and an oversized beige sweater.

"As do you."

We rolled both of our suitcases out of the house, locking it with a key on my lanyard and getting into Ariana's car. Putting the suitcases in the back and backpacks in the back seats.

"Are you excited?" She asked, sitting in the driver's seat and clicking her seat belt.

"No, I have no idea where we're going." I rolled my eyes, plugging in the aux to play music as Ariana pulled out of the driveway, locking the metal gates to the pavement behind her.

" I rolled my eyes, plugging in the aux to play music as Ariana pulled out of the driveway, locking the metal gates to the pavement behind her

lexusreynolds — big birthday roadtrip!
tagged: arianahen

ashtonhen, maggielindemann, and 108k others like this.

view 10,371 comments!

username: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!💙💙

jackaverymusic: 18 🥺

username1: happy bday girl, your 18. im so proud of you!! 🥰🥰🥰

seaveydaniel: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOW I LOVE YOU 🤩

jonahmarias: happy bday pretty gal💜

beautychickee: HAPPY BIRHTDAY DIAHIUHI

tatedahl: happy bday vine queen😍

aspenloeffler: ^ love you!!

username3: aw you guys are so cute!!

gabbieegonzalez: im so glad we became friends, i love you and happy birthday!

username4: its your birthday, i could care less honestly lmaoo

corbynbesson: happy birthday my love🥺.

corbynbesson: you're so gorgeoussss

arianahen: happy 18th honey! thank you for bringing so many smiles to my face and always being there for me

arianahen: happy 18th honey! thank you for bringing so many smiles to my face and always being there for me. i couldn't have asked for a more caring and amazing best friend. here's to spending many more birthdays together and being friends forever! hope your having an amazing day, it's not over yet🥺
tagged: lexusreynolds

jonahmarias, lexusreynolds, and 14k others like this.

view 531 comments!

username: aww this is cute

imzachherron: thats my wifey🥰

username2: you guys are frienship goals!

corbynbesson: she's so pretty goddamn😍

username3: #lriana is the real ship😚

lexusreynolds: thanks baby! i love you and i'm so excited for the rest of today!🥺

written on: june 1
published on: june 2
edited: may 3 2020