035.

ALEXUS'S POV..!
"Bye twins." I smiled at the brunettes as they got out of my car, backpacks on their back.

"Bye Lex, text you soon." Ariana blew me a kiss and rushed up the front steps into their house, brother following after her.

I had dropped Austin off before them, since he lived closer. I started back to the house, singing along to the radio. When I got to my gated community a security let me through, I slowed at the sight of my driveway.

The gate was wide open and there was a all to familiar red Camaro SS sloppily parked on the pavement. I let out a shaky breath, unclicking my seatbelt and walking slowly up the steps.

"Mother?" I called out when I opened the door, Thunder barking and wagging his tail when he saw me come home, "Father?"

I gave the dog a kiss on the head and ruffle of his fur, "Come in here, Alexus."

The voice was from my mother, I heard her heels click from the kitchen. Shutting the large front door behind me with a slam, I walked into the room.

My dad had his head in his hands, only lifting his head to give me a glare when I joined them in the room. My mom on the other hand, was pacing in between the countertops.

"You left without telling us?" My dad broke the silence, his voice hard and stern.

I opened my mouth, for at first an accuse than an explanation, before deciding it was best if I said nothing.

"Where did you go?" He asked me, only raising his voice higher.

"A concert." I simply said, trying not to get into the details.

"A concert?" My mother said disgusted, stopping her walk, "I raised you better than to go to slobby low-life places."

"Those slobby low-lives are my friends." I defended, crossing my arms like hers.

"You have friends that you didn't run past us?" Markus, my father, stood up from his chair this time, palms still pressed against the marble.

"I'm an adult, now." I argued, setting my phone onto the counter, along with my car keys.

"You still are a Reynolds, whether you like it or not." My mom stated, coming over to me, placing both her hands on my shoulders, "Darling, what are you wearing?"

I furrowed my brow confused, looking down. White vans, light washed boyfriend jeans and Daniel's sweatshirt.

"Clothes?" I explained, laughing gently.

"Why does it smell like cologne?"

Her comment had be surprised at first but then I held my face in a smirk.

"It's a boys." I licked a line of my top teeth, "One of the slobs, ya know?"

"Do not talk to your mother that way." My dad intervened, this time he was full out yelling.

I paused, taking my mother's hands and shrugging them off my shoulders.

"Guess, what else I did." I smirked cockily, shoving myself onto the countertop.

"Alexus Reed get off that counter!" Brenda scolded, eyebrows stern.

"I got a tattoo." My parents faces dropped, I rolled my eyes then pulled down my lip, showing them the ink.

Brenda went pale at the sight of her perfect daughters tattoo, which she completely was against. Markus clenched his jaw and licked his lips, not making eye contact with any of the girls.