033.

lexusreynolds
lex🥳
can't believe its zachs birthday today! and the last day of school, what a good day. love you more than anything bro 😙❤️🎉 @imzachherron
imzachherron | Zach • WHY DON'T WE
love you so much lexy, miss you everyday 💕

ALEXUS'S POV..!
"Woohoo!" Ariana screams as she exits the school, the last day, finally.

"Would you shut up?" Austin joked, he somehow made his way into the friendship and Ashton liked having another boy around.

Plus, he'd stop flirting with every moment I breathed.

"I'm leaving this hell hole forever!" She screeched again, raising a finger to the high school.

"Ari, knock it off!" I exclaimed, shoving her fingers back down as Ashton and Austin laughed.

The two boys left the girls to join a few of the soccer players, who gave the two bro hugs.

"You boys coming home with me?" I paused my calling out, looking at the time on my phone, "In like 10?"

"Yeah, we'll meet you by the car." Austin replied, giving me a smile before turning back to the huddle.

"That guy will always be hot." Ariana pointed out, typing vigorously as we made our way to my Audi.

"Yeah, friend hot." I said, she gave me a weird look, "You know, like you're hot but I like dick."

Ariana bursted out laughing and locked her phone, once again linking her arms with mine as she always did.

"Such a compliment." She giggled, looking at me with a bright smile.

"What took you boys so long?" Ariana asked from the backseat as Ashton opened the door and slid in next to her.

"We said 10 minutes!" Austin pointed out, sitting next to me in the passenger seat, chucking his backpack in the back next to the others.

"It felt like forever." Ariana pouted, laying her head on the car window.

I looked out the back window as backed out of the parking space and into the messy informal car line to reach the only two exits in the lot. As I sat in traffic, I set up my phone on my vent clip.

"Facetime Zachary." I asked SIRI, moving up a small part in the line to leave the parking lot.

The phone rang a few times before Zach's forehead came onto the screen.

"Happy Birthday!" I smiled at him, turning the wheel and heading out of the parking lot.

"Thank you." He showed his full face, as Ariana reached her body over the center console to hello.

"Hey Zachy poo."

"Would you sit down!" Austin scolded, shoving the brunette back into her seat.

"Abuse!" She shrieked, "Austin abused me!"

"Could you two shut up for like five minutes?" Ashton complained, groaning as he rubbed his face with his hands.

"Wait, Austin's in the car with you?" Zach asked, as I pulled to a stop sign.

"Yeah, wanna say hi?" I asked, looking both ways down the street before cranking the wheel and turning onto the main road.

"Not particularly."

"Your friends seem so nice." Austin scoffed, making me roll my eyes.

"Could you guys grow a pair and get past the fact we're friends with Austin." Ariana suggested, pointing to Zach, who frowned but laughed.