Chapter 5

Mercer pov

"Has anyone found him?" I asked the group of soldiers in front of me. "We have reason to believe he fled to Westchester." "Lang, go to Westchester to find him before S.H.I.E.L.D. finds him." "Yes Mercer."

First person pov one month later

I've fully healed from my wounds after the fight with juggernaut, and I thought Logan could punch hard, that guy feels like the world fell on your face. I was taking a walk until the professor told me to come into his office. When i reached the door I knocked and walked in to see the professor talking to a guy in a trench coat and a eyepatch. "(N) this is colonel Nick Fury the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.." " Its a pleasure to meet you colonel Fury." I said shaking his hand. "I've been told you knocked out the juggernaut with one punch, it's very hard to accomplish that." "I thought that was a simulation of him but I was wrong. So what do you need me for?" "Magneto has been causing riots in Manhattan, I need you and the rest of the X-Men to find him and put a stop to it, that is if your up for the task?" "Sure if the professor will let me." "I'll allow it, your apart of the X-Men and this school."

Timeskip

We were all headed to Manhattan when the jet suddenly started nosediving. Parts of the jet came flying off, so did my seat. I was free falling until I came crashing into a tree face first. When I got up I saw the jet falling down. I huffed and ran towards it. When I got there I saw Kurt being dragged out by Logan and Laura while colossus walking next to them walked towards them I was tackled by a man in a white coat, Dr. Lang. He had a crazy smile with his arm in a whip. "What do you want Lang?" "I don't want you, but Mercer does." "Tell Mercer that he could come get me himself." After I said that I ran at him claws out but he swung his arm around my neck and threw me into a tree. After I got up I saw the other X-Men fighting the brotherhood. Lang swung at me again only to miss as I jumped away into the two factions battle. A few mutants tried to attack me but I just punched them away with my hammerfist. "Hey, kid!" Logan yelled at me. "Don't kill them, just knock them out." I nodded and morphed my hands back so I don't kill them. As we were fighting a red snake wrapped around my foot and dragged me across the dirt but I cut it off and consumed it. It didn't do anything at first but my arm changed into the whip but it was different, the whip had spikes running around it. I used it to wrap around a tree and throw it at a group of mutants. Magneto had covered himself in a ball of metal so we couldn't get to him but his flunkies weren't so lucky. Mystique changed herself into Logan and started fighting him with sabertooth trying to mutilate Scott I was fighting omega red. He tried piercing through me with his tentacles but I evaded as much as I could. "Stop moving so much!" "Never." I slashed his face with my whip causing him to reel back in pain, with him distracted I used the hammerfist to punch him into the daily bugle.

Peter pov

"I want more pictures of Spider-Man." ' Does he ever shut up?" While I was listening to J Jonah ranting about me again when a white and red blob flew through the building revealing to be omega red. When I look outside I see the xmen fighting the brotherhood with some new guy. I run out to change while hearing Jonah... "Parker, where are you Parker!?"

Third person pov

Spider-Man pops out from the side of the building fighting some airborne mutants while the rest of the X-Men were fighting the ground. Magneto was throwing cars at storm while Laura was battling scarlet witch.
(N) was getting surrounded by mutants until he released his biomass knocking out all the mutants.

First person pov

After releasing all that power I felt very drained and couldn't heal any of my wounds. As I tried moving I fell only to fall on something soft, I looked up to notice I fell on Laura who was very red face at the moment. I smiled nervously only to see a fist then black.

A/N:Sorry If this chapter is bad I didn't know what to write so I tried my best to make something up