Chapter 10

Third person pov

It has been months since the x-mansion burned to the ground, as for the xmen, they disbanded, going their separate ways to mourn the loss of their friends. Storm went to wakanda, Scott and Jean left somewhere to get on with their lives, and Logan and laura went to search for (n).

First person pov

You were disguised as a civilian so you could keep a low profile, you were in Minnesota looking for a guy that works with Mercer. You walked into a bar for the informant. You used your hunter vision to locate him(you have that power now) and you found him in a booth at the corner. You walked over and sat across from him. "Hello James." He was in disguise as well trying to hide. "Fuck you (n)." You and James may two months back and formed a partnership to take down Mercer. James wants to take him down to get his daughter, while you told him yours. "Do you know where he is?" "He told us that he was going back to New York for his grand plan or some shit. But before I tell you more, you got to help me." "*sigh* What is it?" "Some guy has been snooping around, looking for you." You glanced at the counter and turned back to Heller. "He's sitting at the counter, he was tailing you the whole time." Heller went wide eyes and got up to leave before saying... "You got to leave, I'll keep in touch but there's no telling when he knows I've talked, Mercer has gotten half the mutant population under his control and the bald one's power's. He will know your coming." "Good. That means it'll be more sweeter when we take him down." Heller left with you staying behind for a minute before leaving yourself. When you left somebody followed you until you took a left into an alleyway. The person followed but didn't see you until you fell on them and slammed them into a wall. "Why are you following me?" The person didn't say anything so you removed the hood on them to reveal Logan.

A/N:This chapter was stupid in my eyes but you may Heller and your close to killing Mercer. BTW Shoutout to MegaVitor99 for being there from the start and supporting my story