Chapter 13

Once Fury left me I morphed my hand into my hammerfist and bashed through the gates that were keeping me confined. I was planning on being stealth but the alarm went off as soon as I escaped. Multiple guards cornered me but I just bashed them in and consumed them. Since I didn't know where to go I bashed through the walls only to fall out of one and into the city below. I fell into Stark tower into Tony Stark himself, thankfully he was in his armor. "Oh, sorry." He pushed me off him and shot a blast at me which I deflected with my shield, then he flew into me crashing out the building. We both fell on a nearby car. Once I got up I saw all of the helicarrier passengers aiming their weapons at me. "(N), stand down or we will use force." I had no choice but to be contained again so I surrendered.

Timeskip

Once again I was in a cell with Nick Fury staring me down. "Fury you don't understand. Mercer is going to attack New York in who knows when. You need to evacuate the city now." "I understand that but how do I know if your telling the truth?" "What do you mean?" "Everybody like you are allies to Mercer, how do I know I could trust you?" "If I lie to you, you could blow my brains out where I stand." He nods and opens the door letting me out. "I'll start evacuation now."

Mercer pov

"Sir, everything is ready." "Lets take back what's ours now." I said as I look at my army."