•Chapter Three•

Q| What's the current time?
ans| 1:00 am

___________
.•*•.Chapter 3.•*•.

"May I come in, Mr

"May I come in, Mr.Knight?" I asked standing outside his room.

"Come in." He said.

Ah! Fuck that voice!

I got inside and sat on the chair. He looked at me and clenched his jaw.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I've no idea what to do." I said.

"Your room is the one next to mine. You will attend my calls, set meetings, bring me coffe- I like black coffe with no sugar—" He was interrupted by me.

"No sugar!" I asked surprised.

"No sugar. Then there are specific files that you have to look through. You will send mails for me. And if any girl calls and asks if they can speak to me or want to see me just say a straight no. Tell some excuse to them. That's it. You can go." He said typing something furiously on the laptop.

I squeaked out a okie dokie and got out of his room. I got inside the room next to his.

Ah! This room is good.

It had black walls with a average sized table in the center. Towards the right wall there was a black sofa. And at the left side there was a book shelf with different files in it. It was a perfect room.

But Mr.Knight's room was way bigger. He had a large black table in the center with sofa and book shelf with files. He also had a room inside his office. I believed it's a special toilet with a jacuzzi just for him.

I went and sat on my chair and started swirling on it.

Oh my God! What if that room is not a toilet. It's a specific room with torture items in there. Maybe few guns like red hot,AK47, or a revolver. He's gonna kill me with that because I insulted him.

Think positive Dani! Screamed my conscience.

Okay

It might be a room filled with food or a bedroom so he can sleep whenever he wants.

I got up from my seat to make coffee for him. I got in the elevator and pressed the 9th floor. Reaching the floor I got out and went to a random girl sitting there and asked,  "Where's the cafeteria?" I asked smiling at the lady in front of me. She had black hair with blue highlights and super cute blue eyes.

"Are you new?" She asked smiling at me.

"Myself, Daniella. I'm the new personal assistant of the Knight guy." I said.