•Chapter Twenty-Four•

Q| What language do you speak?
ans| English. But my dad's an Italian and my mom a Russian. But I know no shit.

______________
.•*•.Chapter 24.•*•.

My back hurts

My back hurts. And stupid sunlight on my face. I pry open my eyes and see the sun staring right at me and the tree g-

Wait! Trees?

I lift my head from the soft warm pillow a— Wait.......!

I look down at the pillow to realize it's a warm strong fit chest. I look up and see Xavier sleeping peacefully. His strong hands were around my waist holding me tightly.
Realization hits me.
Yesterday.

We slept off on the hood of the car. We had driven deep  into the forest to get a perfect spot to relax.

I sit up slowly and turn to look our surroundings. I hear a small whine. I turn look at Xavier with a small frown on his face. He pulls me tightly to him and buried his face between my hair. So I let him sleep and the darkness overtake me.
_________________

I open my eyes to see myself placed on a soft and silky bed which smells so much like Xavier. I look around to see myself in a medium sized room. It's an unfamiliar room. I get up and open the door to see chairs which looks like the ones in airplanes or private jets.

My eyes widens. I ran and look out of the window to see sky.
I don't even remember getting in one.

Okay! Calm down, Dani! Rewind all the shit that happen.

I was sitting on the hood of my car with Xavier! And I remember him carrying me.

I run back to the room to find all my suitcase placed at the corner. I hear the sound of a door opening. I turn around to see Xavier. He came out of the bathroom I assume. His hair is wet and few strands falling on his forehead. And his plump kissable lips wet. Water dripping from his chest down to his v-line. His towel cover his thingy.

"Are you done, babe?" Xavier asked a smirk present on his oh-so-kissable lips.

"What the hell am I doing in your private jet?" I hiss. He frowns and shakes his head.

"Don't get angry,Ella." He says as he walks towards me. "I was planning to take you back home but then I thought I could show you somethings. As a return gift of making me have the best day of my life yesterday." And by the end of his speech he is so close to me that I can feel his warm breath on my forehead.

"You didn't ask my permission." I whisper as his lips plummets down to my neck. He starts leaving hot trial of kisses from my neck to my jaw. His lips then go back to the center of my throat. I moan out loud.

He lifts me up making me wrap my legs around his strong torso. His hands firmly placed on my butt. He presses it as he sucks on my neck. He walks towards the bed and drops me on the bed.

Jesus! I hope his towel is still on.

He slowly removes his hands from my back and starts trailing kisses from my neck to my cleavage.

"Thought Of surprising you. I packed your bags. Took some random clothes and took you charger, some shoes and other necessities. It was hard packing for you. I've never packed for anyone in my life. But you know what was the best part of packing for you? I get to choose your undergarments. You have nice lace panties and bra. I love your black lingerie set." He whispered on my throat. I blushed a deep red.

I tried pushing him away but his grip only tightened. We both stare at each other for a while. Xavier's eyes flicker to my lips and back to my eyes. He licks his lips and comes forward. And then some cockblocker had to interrupt.

Somebody knocked at the door. Xavier looked pissed. He got up and walked towards the door. It was the air hostess. She came in with some food and placed it near the bed. She sees my flushed face and looks back at Xavier. I smile at her slowly. She smiles back and winks at me. As soon as she goes out Xavier locks the door.

He goes inside the washroom and comes out with boxers on. He smiled at me widely. He walks fast towards the bed.

"I'm hungry." I state and he stops dead In his tracks. He sighs and takes the food out giving it to me.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Italy."
_______________

Oh my God!

I thought about what happened before. I almost kissed him. Yes, I love him but was I ready to kiss? No.

I don't even know what I am to him. Was I just a plaything?
Or was he serious?

"I want you to stand with me all the time." Xavier says kneeling down between my legs. I was sitting on the chair.

"There's a reason I brought you here. I going to tell you my past. What I told you was just a small part. And I'll be meeting my dad and Carol here. Carolina is with my grandmother. And.....I'm going to meet my real mo— Oprah here. She said she wanted to see me and dad and Carol." He said. I could see tears welling up his eyes.

I hugged him. His face was pressed on my stomach and his hands wrapped around me. I could feel my shirt getting wet.

"I'll be always there by your side." I whisper truly meaning it.
______________________

Xavier is pacing around like a mad man. We were in the hotel room.

He's anxious. He's going to see his mother for the second time. The first time they met was when he was 14. That didn't end well because his dad and her fought.

"Calm down, Xavier." I said.

"Yeah. Yeah. What if she demands money or something like last time?"

"It's going to be fine. Act like you don't give fück. She will do shit."

He looked at me. He came towards me and kissed my neck.
"Such a pretty mouth should not tell any bad words. Next time you curse I might spank that plum butt of yours."
___________