•Chapter Twenty•

Thank you @LazyLlamaLover123

Q| What's your favorite: dog or cat?
ans| Dog.
_________

.•*•.Chapter 20.•*•.

What did his words mean?

I don't know.

I hate it when I don't know things.

I feel like a fool.

You're a fool.

Fück you!

And right now sitting on the toilet and thinking about it isn't helping. After cleaning up, I went to my living room.

"Hey! I just came up with a theory." Kristine said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Maybe he said that because he actually built walls around his house so that people don't enter. And he is breaking the walls so you can enter." Kristine said.

"Are you acting dumb or are you actually a dumb one?" I ask.

"Definitely the latter." Anna says.

"He has a cold exterior at the outside because of something. And that something is the reason why he has built a wall." Angela says. Lisa snores back a reply.

"Okay. So what are you guys?" Anna asks. I shrug back.

"You don't know?" Anna says with wide eyes. I just nod back.

"He gives you kisses and tells hot, panty wetting things to you. And you don't know what you are." Ann says. I nod.

"Ask him. Ask him if you're just a normal one night stand he is going to have or if he actually means every shit he said." Anna says. I hum back not knowing what to say.

_________

We both are just staring at each other. Xavier and I. Xavier asked if we could go for lunch today. I said yes.

So here we are just staring at each other. The only thing we opened our mouth was to order the food. And I'm future the only reason we will open our mouth for will be to eat.

"What are your plans on Sunday?" He asked. Nope we will definitely be opening our mouths to talk.

"Church. And that's it I guess."

"Woah! You're life is pretty boring."

"What are your plans on Saturday?"

"Nothing."

"Woah! Your life is boring."

He just glares back at me.

"So, I'm going to this place tomorrow and I wanted to ask if you want to join?" He asked.