Epilogue

2 months later

I stared at the girl before me

I stared at the girl before me. She is pretty and looks gorgeous in the dress.

Nervous.

I am really nervous. It's my marriage. Freaking Jesus! It's my marriage. When I said yes to him when he proposed, everything was so chill. Marriage was so easy to think about. But now....I felt like peeing.

"I want to pee." I said turning towards my friends. They looked at me shook their head.

"Take a deep breathe. After the marriage everything will be fine." Anna said.

"After the marriage, all you can focus on will be the wedding night." Angela said winking at me.
_______

I remember in all the marriages that I ever attended went so slow. It felt like years. But now....

Xavier's hand held mine tight. And I just wanted to rip of my hand and eat something.
Xavier looks so good.

"I do." Wtf? How did it reach till here? The priest turned towards me and asked the same question.

"I-I Do." I stuttered out.

"Now, I pronounce you husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride." The priest said.

The minute Xavier's lips touched mine, I melted in his arms. All I could see was him and I.

Cheers filled the church. Congratulations was all I could hear.
______
Few years later.

I moan louder as he leaves kisses down my jaw. He couldn't come closer as my big tummy stopped him.

"Mommy?" As soon as I hear the sound of our son-Alex, I push Xavier off me. Xavier falls on the couch. He growls in frustration.

"Yes,baby." I ask my 2-year-old son.

"Alrick said you swallowed my baby sister." Alex says crying. He jumps on top off me and looks at my tummy.

"Get her out." He screams. Xavier chuckles and calls out Alrick's name.

"Yes?" Alrick, our 5-year-old asks.

"Why did you tell all that to Alex ?" Xavier asks. He pushes his tongue out and throws a rubber ducky at Alex and runs. Alex whines and runs behind Alrick.

We have 4 kids. Alex,Alrick,Alexander and Alarcius. Alex and Alexander are twins. Alarcius is 1-year-old. We are planning to name our baby girl,Arabella.

My family is perfect.
Perfect.
___________________

Hey guys! You've reached the end of my possessive Billionaire. Thank you so much for being with me.

I'll be posting more bonus chapters.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I'll be writing a high school love story of Arabella later. But now, I'll be writing a werewolf story. I'll publish the werewolf story tomorrow or day after tomorrow.