.....

Hey chickens!

This is my first ever book and I realized I missed a lot of things and I also made a lot of mistakes.

Mistake 1
Many of you might have came across the fact that in the beginning of the book I basically killed her parents and and then after few chapters I made then resurrect.
Entirely my fault cause I changed the plot a lot of times and poof ended up like that.

Mistake 2
I change names. A lot.
I changed Xavier's mother's name and Daniellas friends name and someone's fathers name I don't quite remember. It's cause I have a very bad memory which is noticeable in my exams. I'll work on that and stick in to one name.

Mistake 3
I FORGOT TO CRACK THE CODE!!!!!!!
I have no idea how I missed that. That was super super stupid of me. Because it was kind of important in the plot.
I'll be putting bonus chapters for that to tell what the code is how Daniella cracked it and how she confronted him and all.

Mistake 4
There's a chapter where Daniella gets a bouquet and we don't know who this mystery person is. Again you know my memory.
That also will be revealed in a bonus chapter.

If there's absolutely anything I missed please comment it so I can work on it also. And also there are a lot of typos. Need to work on that too.

AND FINALLY.....
MY BOOK REACHED 900K READS?
WHA- THE FA-?

THIS WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE SUPPORT I GET FROM ALL OF YOU, MY FELLOW CHICKENS.

TRUST ME WITH THE AMOUNT OF MISTAKES I'VE MADE, I MYSELF WOULDN'T READ THIS BOOK.

I LOVE YALL. My chickens