•Chapter Seven•

Q| Shoes or Slippers?
ans| Shoes
____________

.•*•.Chapter 7.•*•.

I open my eyes slowly and see a ceiling

I open my eyes slowly and see a ceiling. This ceiling looks nice and clean.

Wait...Xavier-bleeding hands-fainting.

I get up and see Xavier leaning on his desk staring at me. He walks up to me and gives a glass of water.

"Thanks." I murmur.

"You fainted." He stated.

"Well, Thanks captain obvious." I said. I know I fainted.

"What were you doing coming to my office early?" He asked.

"I thought of starting my job early."

"Why did you come to my office?"

"I heard something crashing. So, I came to see what is happening." He stiffened when I said that.

He changed the topic and asked, "What made you faint?"

"Oh!" No I don't want to tell him the reason.

"I simply fainted." I said.

"You don't simply faint." He said.

"I've got Hemophobia. Blood phobia and..." I said. I don't want to tell it. It's embarrassing.

"And?" Xavier asked.

"That's it. Fear of blood."

"Okay don't tell it. I'll just ask somebody to find out." He said shrugging.

"Spasmenagaliaphobia." I said.

"What phobia?" He looked confused. He's so cute.

"Fear of broken glasses." I said.

He burst out laughing. His eyes crinkled and mouth in a cute smile.

Wait! Did he just laugh?

I never knew had the ability to laugh. Everybody laughed when I said that.

"Not comforting enough,mister." I said.

"God! Haha...," he stood breathless for some time and again started laughing.

"You have this tough girl exterior but you're scared of broken glasses." He said and again burst out laughing.

"Do you have any other fears? Like tiny people, toes or poop." He again laughed after saying that. The word poop sounds cute from him.

The arrogant Xavier Knights saying poop. Not something you get to see everyday.

That's when I saw 2 people standing at the door staring at Xavier in disbelief.

"Hmm...Xavier. There's two people near the door." I whispered.