•Bonus Chapter•

"Fuck you!" She screamed

"Calm down,Ella." I muttered kissing her forehead.

"You're not entering the damn bedroom again." Ella screams.

I hug her right to my chest. Even after giving birth 4 times, she still goes through so much of pain.

"I want you to push." The doctor said.

"I'm trying!" She screams. I kiss her forehead.

"Push, baby." I whisper to her. She screamed louder and then a baby's cry was heard. I smile.

"You did it."

"I'm not letting you in my bedroom."

"You said that all 4 times."

I took my baby girl from the doctor. She's beautiful. I stared at her. She wrapped her tiny hand around my finger.

"Show her to me you fool." I heard Ella rasp. I take the baby towards her.

She starts crying, taking the baby. I chuckle and kiss her forehead.

"Arabella." Ella whispers. I repeat her name and kiss my baby's forehead.
_______

Ella is sleeping right now and our Arabella is sleeping in the cradle. They will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow.

I stare down at my Ella. The girl who brought happiness to my life. Something I thought I would never get.

When I was small I believed happiness was something that I would never get. My real mom left me for money. My dad married another women.

Ella. That name would give a smile to my face.

"Stop staring." Ella mutters, a smile gracing her plump lips. I can't stop myself from swooping down and stealing a kiss from her.
______

I stare down at her smiling face

I stare down at her smiling face. She's so cute.

"Why the fuck is Alrick and Alexander screaming?" Ella groans out.

"Stop cursing Ella." I whisper down to her. She smiles looking down at me.