•Chapter Thirteen•

Q| Apple juice or Mango juice?
ans| Apple juice.
___________

.•*•.Chapter 13.•*•.

The party was awesome and boring

The party was awesome and boring. Awesome because there was really good food. Chocolate fountain, fudge cake, noodles, spaghetti with meatballs, chicken, pasta, pizza, burgers, hotdog, tacos, French fries, soup, and ice cream.

Guess which I ate?
Everything.

And I wasn't the only one who ate everything.
Guess who joined me?
Xavier.

We took everything. We divided the food into two parts.

Chocolate fountain with marshmallows, fudge cake, ice cream, soup, French fries, hot dog and burger Xavier brought.

I brought pizza, pasta, spaghetti with meatballs, noodles, and tacos. We then shared the food.

He told he never took this much food because the girls he brought with him had nothing or salad. And he didn't want to eat it all in front of them.

11:56pm

We are right now sitting in the car. And I'm feeling really sleepy.

"The guacamole wasn't that good." Xavier said. I just turned towards him and raised my eyebrow. The Car ride was silent and calm.

"We reached Mr.Knight." The driver said. I got down of my car. Xavier also got down. He came towards me. I just looked at him and smiled.

I was so happy we reached. I could now go and sleep on my comfy bed. But all my thoughts came to an end as he walked towards me.

He came closer to me. If I moved a little more front I would kiss him. His arms encircled my waist.

His lips came painfully slow and touched my forehead. He then kissed my nose. I couldn't help but shiver. I felt goosebumps all around my skin. My knees felt weak. He held me tightly. Butterflies bubbled in my stomach, happily flying here and there.

His mouth then came close to my ear. I could feel his hot breathing between my neck and ear.

"Good Night, Ella." He whispered. And slowly let go of me.

"G—goo-d ni-ght." I stuttered. I walked fast into my building. I didn't turn back.

I got inside the elevator and left my breathe which I didn't know I was holding.

"Damn Dani! Why were you acting like a weak girl." I muttered. I could still feel his lips against my forehead.

3:00am

I can't sleep. I'm acting like a lovesick teenager. Everytime I close my eyes I see his kissing my forehead and nose. I feel like he is near me.

Damn you, hormones.