•Chapter Thirty•

Warning: Mature content. Read till ***.

 Read till ***

1 year later....

"Where is Xavier? He's not picking up any of my calls." I said looking at my friends.

"I don't know. Kevin and the others are trying to track him down." Kristine says patting my back.

So many things happens within 8 months. Xavier and I got closer. Kristine is pregnant. Kevin proposed her the day after he came to know she's pregnant. Anna and Thomas are planning there marriage. Angela and John are married. Lisa and Aaron are married.

Xavier and I were just talking and cuddling yesterday. Everything was fine. And then I woke up today,Xavier wasn't there next to me. There was a note instead telling he had an important job to do.

Lisa's phone rang all of a sudden. She picked up the call and started talking all of a sudden her eyes widened. She smiled and nodded back.

"Who was it?" I ask. Lisa looks at me and starts stuttering.

"Ummm....Nobody." Lisa says.

"A dress will be delivered here. Wear that and come." Lisa says.

"What? Xa-" Lisa interrupts me. "Xavier told me to tell this to you."

I nod. Suddenly the door bell rings. Anna opens it and comes back with a box.

"Wear that and Come." Lisa says pushing me to my room and throws the box at me. I close the door.

I open the box to see a beautiful dress. I see a note in the box.

Wear this dress.
I did love to see you naked but I guess it's fine for today.
-χαVιεЯ

It was Xavier's neat handwriting and his special way of writing his name.

Oh my God! That was the only thought that came in my mind when I looked at myself

Oh my God! That was the only thought that came in my mind when I looked at myself. I never took myself for the good looking kind. I had a bit of fat here and there. I was a little curvy. And my curves just added during these months. I thought Xavier would lose interest because of my gaining fat. But he was cool about it. He would tell me that men need their meat.
________

Our car stopped in front of Xavier's house. I got down of the car. I got inside the house but the lights went off. I looked around to see if my friends were there with me. But no.

"Ella," I hear a husky behind me. Xavier came in front of me with a candle.

"Ella,
I believe in true love,
I believe in love at first sight,
I believe that love conquers all. And that doesn't mean there won't be hard days or difficult things to deal with, because there will be. But finding that person who does it for you and knowing that person loves you back, just makes everything much more easier."

"The first time I saw you, my heart whispered "that's the one"." He walked over to somewhere. Suddenly the house was lit up with candles. I look down to the floor to see both of our pictures formed in a big heart. Tears filled my eyes.

Below the heart candles were kept in the shape of 'I love you'.

He came towards me and got on one knee.

"1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas and I had the privilege of meeting you. I don't know how to tell this. I don't know if you're ready for this. Will you marry me?" Xavier asks.

"Yes." I croak our. Tears falls from my eyes continuously. I can't stop smiling. He puts the ring on my finger. And gets up and kisses me. I hear cheers. I turn around to see all our friends and Xavier's family. Then, I notice my family. All my cousins and dad.
I run to my dad and hug him tight.

"My princess." My dad whispers patting my hair. I turn and see my mother smiling at me. My mom came and hugged me.

My mom changed she's more understanding and sweet now. Evana and Xavier talked to my mother. She changed.
_______
***

He pushes me on the bed. And starts grinding against me. He picks me up from the bed and zips open my dress.

I was left in my undergarments. He picks me up and lays me on the bed. He takes of his pants and shirt leaving him only in his boxers.

"Ella, my love." He mumbled before devouring my neck with sweet kisses as I became a moaning mess in his arms. His teeth bit into my upper thighs. He rips open my bra and panties and throws them.

I panted as his tongue licked along the lips of my pussy, my back instantly arching to his touch. He pressed a finger against me before entering it into my dripping pussy, curling it as I cried out in pleasure.

"You're mine, Ella." He growled as he pumped his finger inside me using his other hand as he rubbed my clit.

His hand was soon replaced with his mouth. His tongue lapped up my juices. I moaned arching my back as his tongue played with my clit, his teeth biting into me.

He slowly removes his boxers and come on top of me. He puts on a condom.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod.

He pulled away from me, coming back he entered his massive manhood into me. I cried out in pain as he burst my hymen.

"Shh..it's alright." He whispers. He twitched within making me moan as the pain subsided.

His hands gripped tightly onto my hip. His thick manhood continued to leave me before entering with full force as we both became a mess of moans and groans.

"My Ella." He moaned out as he placed his lips on mine.

His lips were soft against mine, caressing me like I was going to break as his lower half reacted to me in an animalistic way. He thrust his hips upward to meet mine. Our chests rubbed together. I gripped onto him, desperate for my release as I shook in his arms.

Picking me up in his strong arms he moved me on his dick, sending it deeper inside me as I screamed in ecstasy.

With a growl he went faster,his balls hitting against me as my juices covered his thick rod. Suddenly he stopped and started moving slowly.

He moved slowly as he played with her breasts. He leaned down, taking my nipple in his mouth as I panted.

He pulled completely out as I whimpered before he thrust into me with force. His hand slowly came down to my clit. He started rubbing it fast. He thrust back into with force, bursting my barrier as my orgasm exploded hard. He also came hard.

"I love you." He whispered.