Beacon

The endergirl was in a dark room with a single light above her and she's accompanied by two figures that stood on the shadows.

The red cloak girl wasn't here with her, the endergirl saw that they separated them into different rooms.

The two figures in front of her were the blond lady who wore glasses, who helped on their encounter with the white-cloaked man and a man with white hair and glasses.

They were looking at a blue tablet with moving pictures, in complete silence.

The endergirl sat there patiently and wishing she had brought her pumpkin head with her then the white-haired man approach her.

White man: as far as I'm concerned, you don't seem to speak but understand us.

He sat down in a chair in front of the endergirl and put his cane on the side of the table, her eyes the girl who in return avoided his gaze.

White man: I take it you're not from around here?

The endergirl hesitantly nodded, she's accepting the fact that she could be killed as they speak.

White man: then where did you come from?

She looks at her hands which are the same as a human and close her eyes while shaking her head.

"Mmm!"

She mumbled in decline she can't tell them because she can't speak a single word just moans and grumbles.

The white-haired man nodded and pinch the bridge of his nose, he looked at the blond lady and motioned for her to get close.

The blond lady displayed the blue tablet to the endergirl which shows her attacking the grunt earlier.

White man: So where did you learn to do this?

The moving images show the endergirl blinking and cutting the man and the red light coating him somewhat shattered.

White man: It seems strange to me, but you did cut his aura in a single hit, don't you think?

The endergirl inclined her head and gave him a confused look.

Andr: o-ora?

The blond lady gave an annoyed look at the endergirl as she finds her odd.

Blond lady: ugh... is she really this 'illiterate', this late afternoon she even walked naked.

She showed the man of another moving image of the endergirl walking naked and her removing the pumpkin head.