First Day III [Unedited]

As Professor Port moves on from Andr's rather surprising and engrossing (fabricated) origins eyes had strayed from the droning professor in the front of the class, who went on telling another bravado story, and unto the tall lanky figure of the representative of these "dust-fused" people.

While hard to believe at first but with the reassurance that Ozpin had singled her out by having Andr be a one-man-team, it was not that hard to convince the average student to think otherwise.

While students were busy speculating of the girl's existence, Andr herself was deep in thought with what the pompous professor had got her into, sure she had consented to the fact she needs a cover story for her unfortunate existence but putting her into a spotlight was not what she had assumed.

She rightly assumed a more tamed tale of a lost girl in a dangerous world taken in by a prestigious man of a prestigious institute, rather her cover story turned her into a powerful barbaric warlike entity - she could no longer hold the cold sweat dropping from her forehead as the eyes of many lingers on her form.

She withheld the voices that wishes she lashes out to those whose gaze come unwanted

A poke had taken her out of her stupor and glances to the frame of the perpetrator, Jaune, whose excited but evidently nervous smile took Andr by surprise and the response seems to encourage Jaune to pursue his intentions.

"Say, are you really from the tribe Professor Port just told us about?!" He whispers audibly, hinting his forehead towards the still droning professor.

Andr nodded hesitantly, Yang who was just below Andr peaked from over the desk, also very interested with the topic, as all student have.

"So, What are your people like? What do you do? How long have you guys been out there?" Andr couldn't help but slightly lean back away from the overtly curious Jaune.

She begins writing on her notes, "Not now... Jaune sorry, soon maybe-" and present it to Jaune who deflates at the words, but was otherwise understanding as he relented.

"Of course! Sorry! No hassle!" Jaune waved off, Andr breathed a sigh of relief as gazes soon left her as their attention was taken by something else, in fact someone.

"I do sir! I have what it takes!" Weiss suddenly stood with her arms raised making Andr flinch in her seat from the sudden raise of volume.

Professor Port assesses Weiss and held his hands behind his back, side glancing the rather ominously shaking cage that Andr had not notice before, but the scent that emanate was all too familiar that twitched her stomach.

"Let's find out! Dress up girl face your opponent!" Professor Ports voice boomed with hype.

While Weiss went off to change her garments the same one she used on their initiation, the same white dress with the covert red extended collar the same needle sword she wields and with a flick of her wrist clicking noises are heard as the cylinder imbedded on the weapon rotates, Weiss nods her ready.

While her team encouraged her on the sidelines, Andr could not help but be cautious with this activity as students are exposed to harm if the Grimm within the cage might just go for a different student entirely but she hopes the professor has something in precaution.

"Go Weiss!" "Fight Well!" "Yeah! Represent teeaaam RWBY!!" Andr was not sure what stoked Weiss to snap at her teammates but Professor Port had lifted his rather odd twin bladed axe and swung down to release the Grimm.

"Let the match begin!"

With a harsh swing and a broken steel lock the Grimm Boar was free to wreak havoc if not for Weiss despite struggling to find her footing had slain the Grimm through the soft underbelly with the guidance of Ruby whom Weiss seemed to harshly spoken out for telling her what to do, Andr was slightly confused as Ruby was the leader and had the right to tell her what to do, no?