Initiation II

The harsh cold gust of wind swept Andr's face as she attempts to stabilize herself falling from the sky, she covers her face with her hands in order to ease the ridiculous winds preventing her from seeing where she's landing.

She could see the rest of the students falling separated by a long distance from one another, when she looked down she saw Grimms looking up at her, they coincidentally stood where she will be landing.

Andr grabbed the diamond sword from her pocket void arcing it on her sides as her nose dives towards them, the Grimms begin growling and snarling at her.

As soon as she reached the height of the trees she blinks and slashed one of the Grimms instantly cutting it in half leaving behind a trail of black liquid that begins evaporating as soon as it touches the ground.

They were the wolf-like Grimms she first encountered, she won't have any problem dispatching them. As soon as the Grimms realized she was standing among them they immediately went after her.

One Grimm tries to lunge a bite at Andr, she noticed the attempt and ducked, kicking it upwards sending it a few meters up.

Another one jumped directly at going for a large swipe with its claw, Andr sidesteps dodging the large claws that embedded itself in the ground, she arced her diamond sword upwards cutting the arm.

The Grimm whimpers as it clutches its missing arm, Andr blinked herself upwards overtaking the Grimm that was still hanging up in the air, she plunged the diamond sword into its chest descending straight down in doing so.

As the Grimm hit the ground, the sword embedded into its chest also piercing the whimpering Grimm underneath it directly in the top of its head, a loud crunch, the sound of broken bones could be heard as the diamond sword's tip hit the ground.

Andr kneeled on the bodies of Grimm as she removes the diamond glaring at the rest of the Grimms who had surrounded her, the dead Grimms under her begin disintegrating into black dust.

The fight will take a while, she thinks to herself.

...

Andr stood atop a large tree surveying the vast trees to see any landmarks that resemble a "ruin" which houses the artifacts that will ensure the student's enrollment in Beacon.

She had been blinking for a while killing Grimms along the way, so far following the dirt path she discovered had been fruitful as she has been seeing more stone structures every now and often.

She blinks down once again, there are disintegrating bodies of Grimm littering the ground all of which vary in condition, some were beheaded, cut in half, and in pieces.

but she didn't give them notice as she heard voices from a distance, she blinks closer to the source of the unknown voices to find familiar people.

Andr was filled with joy to discover it was Jaune but was curious about the red-haired girl accompanying him, they were also quite close.