Initiation I

Andr tucked her self in her jacket as she covers her bruise and cuts that were patched with white bandage wrap, she walked around the locker halls with the curious and shocked eyes of different people, Andr tries her best to restrain herself from potentially lashing out because of it.

The event that happened before was an accident she can't help but dwell on whether staying here was a good idea or not.

Andr arrived at her designated locker given to her by Glynda, she merely presses the numbers that were said to be her password, opens it and closes it after as she has no need to put her weapon in the lockers since she has her own storage for it.

She also sees people doing much of the same thing, she then hears Glynda's voice emanating from a white rectangle with a black box inside of it, they call it a speaker.

Glynda: Would all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff for Initiation.

Andr noticed a familiar yellow-haired boy, Jaune in the distance, being pinned with a long orange spear unto a white square pillar with two female figures with him.

Glynda: Again, would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff immediately.

Andr blinked a few meters away from Jaune, just behind the rude white-haired girl and a red-haired girl who is strikingly looking like a warrior as both went past Jaune, the red-haired girl pulled the spear that kept Jaune in his place and waving goodbye after.

Out of nowhere Ruby and Yang casually walked up to Jaune and behind them, unknowingly, Andr joined them blinking a few steps behind them.

Yang: Havin' some trouble there, ladykiller?

Jaune sighed his shoulders dropped as he sat at the bottom of the white square pillar, he looked up to see all 3 ladies who have no doubt seen his failed attempt to swoon Weiss.

Jaune: I don't understand... my dad said all women look for is confidence.

He looked down again, Ruby offered her hand to Jaune who was hesitant to accept it but nonetheless grabbed it.

Jaune: Where did I go wrong?

Yang: "Snow-Angel" probably wasn't the best start.

Yang then noticed the tall figure behind her and widen an eye at Andr's state, who looked like she just survived a car crash.

Yang: Woah..! What happened to you?

When Ruby grabbed Jaune and help him stand she also widen an eye at Andr with concern, Jaune also noticed but was less inclined to ask.

Ruby: OMG! Andr what happened!?

Andr nervously laughs as she grabs a note and begins writing her response.