First Day I [Unedited]

Andr stood on the floors of the Auditorium Hall awaiting Ozpin as he clears up his long list of principal duties from atop the stage ordering maintenance crew to tidy up the place.

He finally gave notice to the silent and dubious girl whose tall stature made her tall enough to make eye-level contact even if she were below the stage.

Ozpin: I'll take it you don't know where your dorm is?

Andr was put off in her line of thoughts glancing the chest of Ozpin before nodding shyly, blushing slightly from her bewildered state of not knowing even the most basic of knowledge.

Ozpin could only chuckle quietly which made Andr tuck the bottom half of her face in her long collar and puffing her cheeks underneath.

Ozpin: Alright, I'll have Glynda take you to the Dormitory and get you to your room.

When Ozpin looked at his far side Andr followed and saw Glynda who was also tidying up the Auditorium Hall with her semblance as a means of fast and reliable work, Ozpin beckoned for Glynda and Andr understood by bobbing her head and blinking just behind the stoic professor.

This earned yelp but covered up by an intimidating but alluring raised brow from Glynda, wondering what the lanky girl would need her for.

Glynda: Yes, dear?

Andr wrote in her notes. "Sr. Ozpin tell me, you show me, to Dorm-y."

Glynda after finishing reading halfway through her notes sighed and crossed her arms, clearly in a state vexation for and by Andr.

Glynda: Your proficiency in the language of Remnant leaves to be desired, dear, we will work on that in the near future as soon as possible.

For a moment Andr noticed Glynda relaxed and visibly soften from her usual stoic forte, which caught Andr's attention but was instantly replaced almost immediately.

She then suddenly walked away from Andr and beckoning the lanky girl to follow by simply looking at her meaningfully.

Andr caught on quick and blinked to her side and then resort to walking alongside her as they traverse the oversized and extravagant campus of Beacon.

Glynda: I took the liberty of personally tidying up your dorm, given that you'll be a one-man team of Beacon, you ought to be handling much of the maintenance of your dorm, thus in times of time-consuming activities I'll be diverting some of my personal time to do it in your place.

Glynda suddenly spoke, Andr looked down at her tiny figure striding with confidence, in a deeper look one could say that the stoic and cold professor looked as if she was doting Andr.

Andr felt an unfamiliar feeling slowly rising in her chest, it was vague and uncontrollable but otherwise harmless as Andr thought she was somehow dying out of the blue.