First Day II [Unedited]

================

Author here! Just got into College and I have no excuse for not updating, I will be updating the remaining chapters for this story before finally declaring that the story will be on 'forever-hiatus'. I am aware of how long some of you have been waiting for an update and today I shall gift you this. Thank you for reading my story and thank you for the wonderful and quirky comments!

I have not proof read this chapter and will edit if I reread it on my own or comments of the readers, any contradictions from previous chapters pointed out would also be revised. Thank you!

================

Andr knew she had enough time to further her mapping of Beacon Academy and come into conclusion thinking it would be fine enough to greet her neighbors, team RWBY and JNPR respective dorms. Humming a warm tune as she exits her own dorm.

Coming face to face with the door of her neighbor she reads the dorm sign above what Andr assumed was the jingle box (doorbell) to announce her presence to the dorm's occupant.

As soon as she was about to press on the doorbell on the dorm door Andr heard loud hammering thuds and the distinct sound of grinding wood that instantly made Andr jerk her hand to retract.

Further listening instead she can hear voices booming on the other side of the door, giving Andr a hint to the occupants of the dorm being the all-girls squad of team RWBY.

"No! Ruby! You have torn the curtains!" Weiss's stoic but surprised voice erupted. "Oh no!" Ruby then yelled in alarm at something.

"Yikes!" Yang nonchalantly commented followed by a small huff from Blake.

Andr had sweat dropping at the events happening inside team RWBY's dorm, completely disinterested with a potential accident waiting to happen as soon as she entered said dorm, Andr swiveled her head and witness many more dorm doors to be greeted and so she side steps away from team RWBY's dorm hesitantly.

Standing in front of another door she regains her enthusiasm in greeting her neighbors, however, Andr hears loud noises inside and leaning slightly as if she needs to hear more clearly (which is totally unnecessary for an enderman). Andr could hear grunts supposedly from someone lifting or holding heavy objects.

"Nora, would you pass me that box behind you?" Jaune's voice was heard, followed by a rustle of objects and a short haughty laugh.

Confirmation, this was team JNPR's dorm room, Andr huffs in excitement in greeting Jaune and Phyrra and their new team members, although their names have yet to be known. Again however, Andr hears a rather menacing laugh emanating from behind the room dorm that halted Andr from pressing the doorbell.

"Box coming through!" Nora's boisterously yell with anticipation as a sharp whoosh could be heard from the other side of the room. "No no no, wait!" Jaune alarmingly shrieked before a loud crash erupted on the other end of the room.

"Jaune! Are you okay?!" Pyrrha's concerned voice followed not long after.