Night Time

When all 3 of them got out of the Rift they arrived at the place they needed while Ruby and Jaune went stiff.

Jaune: what was that?!

Jaune asked in confused and shocked his the first experience to the rift will be crazier than Ruby who was rubbing her arms slowly getting used to the whole teleport idea.

Ruby: same here.

In the distance Yang waved at Ruby, Ruby saw it and excused herself from left both Jaune and Andr.

Jaune: well I guess, that leaves us two...

Andr blinks away in the far corner of the entire hall and stayed away from everyone she could potentially harm in an accident.

Andr can hear Jaune grumbling in the distance and she smiled in amusement.

Then Andr heard someone clear their throat beside her, making her look behind her and found out it was girl, She wore a black bow on her head and her eyes are bright yellow.

She looked up in surprise and annoyance.

???: do you mind? Don't just randomly appear and scare people like that.

Andr lowered her head and grabbed her notes, this widens an eye to the mysterious girl

"I'm sorry."

She realized that Andr was mute and looked guilty she then moved a bit away from Andr.

Andr begun writing something, one that she might regret, she flipped her note to the girl.

"A Faunus?"

Her eyes widen and hastily approach Andr, she gripped Andr's arm which made her clench her fist and tried her best to contain her provoked state.

???: how did you know?!

She hissed and Andr would have teleport away but the grip was fast that it surprised Andr, she pulled her arm and begun writing in haste.

"Eyes glow, found out from-~'."

Andr hoped that it will be enough to quell the girl's

She grabbed Andr's note before she could even finish properly.

She looks at the note and backs up to Andr, her face is covered by the shadow but Andr's eyes and the girl's glow in the dark, Andr can't look at it directly but in the corner of her eyes, they are.

She sighed and let go of Andr's arm and motion for her to lean closer, and Andr hesitantly inched her head down closer.