sixteen.

N i c o

So apparently Will can't operate any sort of technology.

Nico would've found it hilarious if it weren't so frustrating while trying to do the project. Will could recite human anatomy facts off the top of his head and took a course load of advanced math and science classes, but he could barely figure out how to make a PowerPoint presentation.

The pair had chosen the story of the Minotaur for their English class project. While writing the actual argument had been easy enough for the pair, it was creating the presentation for the class that made the project so much more difficult.

"So you click on this to create the next slide?" Will asked Nico, pointing curiously at the laptop screen on the desk. "And then just start typing here?"

"How you made it through all of high school without figuring out how to make a PowerPoint is beyond me..." Nico muttered, rolling his eyes at Will's cluelessness when it came to operating computers.

"Hey!" Will exclaimed defensively, holding his hands up in front of him as if he was bracing himself against an attack. "All my high school ever talked about was Jesus, and they didn't have much in the way of nice technology like Goode does."

"Where the hell did you go to high school?"

"A tiny town in Texas," He answered before turning back to the computer and messing around with the different features on the PowerPoint app.

The slight, yet cute Southern drawl suddenly made a little bit more sense to Nico. Nico averted his gaze away from Will, praying that he wouldn't notice his embarrassed face.

"No offense, but most places in Texas sound like the absolute worst," Nico eventually said, earning a nod of agreement from the blonde-haired boy. "Anyways, did you type your argument up last night? Or did you need my help with that too?"

"Hilarious," Will glared, which seemed to intensify when Nico began to laugh at him for struggling to switch tabs between the PowerPoint and the document where he had typed up his argument. "Do you ever shut up?"

"Unfortunately, no. Anyways, you never answered my question from before."

"I got it typed," Will answered, but not without rolling his eyes again. "Minos was the one at fault. He never sacrificed that bull for Poseidon after making that agreement, so he should have been punished instead of his poor wife."

"Thanks for telling me your argument," Nico joked as he began to work on the PowerPoint slides. "Now I know exactly how to take you down."

Will raised an eyebrow and began to laugh at Nico in almost a mocking way. "You'd be lucky to take me down. I'll have you know I'm an excellent debater."

"You can't even create a PowerPoint on your own," Nico shot back. "Don't even try to come for me right now."

"That's low, di Angelo."

After a few laughs, Will and Nico fell quiet as they began to focus on their individual aspects of the presentation. Nico was thankful that Will wasn't someone who procrastinated and left projects until the very last minute unlike some people Nico knew – aka Leo. The person in question was sitting a few seats in front of Nico, poking Frank in the shoulder and annoying him to the point where Frank smacked him in the shoulder to shut him up.