23. Make love to you

Patricia and Mads drove back to his house. It was almost midnight and they both sat down in the living room. Mads brought them wine to drink and sat next to her. 

"You want to go to the rooftop? I have a cozy bed to just lay down and see the stars," Mads proposed and Patricia instantly agreed.

They walked to the rooftop and laydown on the bed. The bed was more comfortable than Patricia initially thought it would be. They watched the stars as they cuddled each other. 

"Thanks for making my day absolutely wonderful," Patricia thanked him again.

"You need to stop thanking me," Mads chuckled and kissed her.

Patricia kissed him back and the kiss started off slowly. His fingers caressed her hair and her neck. As the seconds passed, the kiss became a lot more passionate. Her fingers fumbled down his shirt's buttons. He had previously opened his jacked so now her cold fingers touched his well-built chest. He smiled in the kiss and pushed his hand up her thighs. She moaned lightly while his lips still explored hers. He finally parted his lips and explored down her neck. She closed her eyes and bit her lip in pleasure. She bit his earlobe and licked it. He chuckled and kissed her again. 

He stripped her and now her beige lingerie was in sight. He smirked and kissed down her chest. Her core ached for his touch more but she knew that he was taking his time in exploring every inch of her. He unhooked her bra and threw it to the sides and found her breasts. His hand and mouth pleased her breasts and all she could do was moan. She felt so fragile under his touch. He took his pants and boxers off. She pushed him down and got on top of him. She kissed him once again before moving down his chest and then do his hardened manhood. He was taken by surprise when his length was in her mouth. The wetness of her mouth made him twitch. She was using all her secret techniques to make him groan and soon he informed that he was close. She was the swallower and so she didn't stop. As soon as he came, she swallowed him whole. His taste was very different and all she could do was want more.

She pushed her underwear down and he sat upright capturing her lips again. She smiled in the kiss and guided him inside her. He groaned in pleasure and she moaned his name. They started to make love slowly and steadily, trying to find their pace. Once they found their momentum, they fastened their pace. She came first and his manhood jolted in pleasure. She was trying to please him for the great day he gave her. She laid him down and rode him back and forth. He groaned and he could feel himself having the time of his life. She moaned as he cupped her breasts. She rode him in reverse and he took the pleasure in seeing her slender back. He spanked her and grabbed her as he rode him. 

All he wanted now was to taste her, he pulled out and made her sit on his face. She had nothing to hold on to and she almost thought that she'd pass out with the rush of pleasure. She came for the third time but he never stopped. His tongue and fingers kept on making her close to her peak. He loved her taste in his mouth. He pushed her on the bed and made love to her slow and deep with him on top. They kept switching positions until he came for the second time and she had lost her count. When they both finally reached their end, they snuggled close to each other. The cold breeze made them shiver but their warmth was enough to make them go to sleep. 

The sun rose and the weekend had ended. Patricia woke up and found Mads wasn't there. Her clothes were next to her so she quickly dressed. Downstairs, Mads was sitting in the living room reading something from his phone. Patricia kissed him on the cheek and headed to the kitchen.

"The breakfast is on the counter," he informed. 

She smiled and took the plate walking back to the living room. He was concentrating in something that she was unaware of.

"What happened?" She asked as she ate.

"I was talking to Thomas, I sent him the soft copy of your script. I hope you don't mind," Mads answered.

"I don't mind but maybe you could've asked," Patricia chuckled. "It's fine, anyways," she added.

"What do I have for today, ma'am?" Mads asked putting his phone down and looking at his girlfriend.

She handed him her phone where his schedule was. He looked at his schedule and then smiled at her. 

"What would I do without you?" Mads asked, smiling widely.

"Honestly, I don't know," Patricia smirked.

"Last night was absolutely amazing. I never knew you are the type to swallow," Mads winked.

"I could swallow again if you want," Patricia winked back at him. "You're addicting," she kissed him and then walked to the kitchen.

"Could we spare a few moments together before we headed out?" Mads asked as he walked up behind her. His lips on her already bruised neck.

"I have to go back home and change, babe," Patricia nicknamed him.

"Babe," he breathed out. "I like the sound of it," he added and licked her earlobe.

Before she could speak, he had already picked up her dress and pushed down her underwear. She bit her lip and tilted her head to the side to see him. He was smirking. She grabbed him from behind and he groaned in her ears. He zipped down his pants and bent her down. He swiftly got himself inside her. She moaned loudly as he got in and out of her swore entrance. As he had her from behind, it took them a good ten minutes to come. He came on her ass cheeks and she was dizzy given how hard she came. He cleaned himself and her as well. 

"I need you more often than I initially thought," Mads kissed her.

"Same here, now we have to leave. You go to work, I'll meet you in an hour," Patricia pecked his cheek and headed out.

It was a start to a good day until she got a text from Tim Bevan's assistant that he was in Toronto and was wishing to meet her. She didn't really have a good start with him. She sighed and fixed her appointment for an evening brunch. She came home only to find a blue Natalie.

"Are you alright?" Patricia quickly attended her.

"I'm fine, I went to the doctor yesterday. I had a miscarriage, Patricia," Natalie stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Natalie, I...are you feeling okay?" Patricia was dumb founded.

"I'm alright. I just need some time alone and I'm also leaving tonight for France," Natalie informed.

"I can stay with you," Patricia insisted.

"No, it's not needed. Go to work!" Natalie got under the covers burying her head.

Patricia knew how she was. She sighed and took a shower. Dressing up, she checked up on Natalie and made her food before leaving for work. She was half an hour late but nonetheless she reached the sets.

"Is everything okay?" Mads asked while he was getting his touch up.

"I'm fine, it's just Natalie," Patricia sighed.

"What happened to her?" Mads asked. "Alright, tell me later. You don't need to explain me here," Mads added.

She was surprised how he had read her expressions. He was back at his shoot. She was fixing his schedule and also, looking for some estates. The rest of the day flew within seconds and she found herself at the meeting with Tim Bevan and Eddie Redmayne. She pitched the story and they both seemed pretty interested.

"We'll let you know within some time, how about that?" Tim asked.

She nodded and shook her hands, only to turn around and find Sean.