34. Experience

"Patricia, they are really begging me to set an appointment with you and Mads for a dinner interview tonight and the premiere doesn't end until evening, what do I do?" Belinda asked, worried as one of the hairstylists fixed her hair.

"It's fine, I think both Mads and I can make some time for them over dinner," Patricia replied.

"Oh thank goodness! I have been trying to get a hold of this magazine for so long," Luke informed as he fixed his tux.

"Well, we could have just probably rescheduled it to some other day, Luke," Belinda eyed him.

"Look, it's Vogue, okay? You don't say no to Vogue," Luke sassed his way out of the room.

"He's one of a kind," Urnisha chuckled. "Is he gay though?" she asked.

"I have no idea," Patricia replied. "How do I look?" she twirled around.

"Gorgeous," the two said in unison.

Mads came into the room after a while and kissed her quickly before escorting her to the limousine

Mads came into the room after a while and kissed her quickly before escorting her to the limousine. Patricia held his hand as she was nervous, even though this was her second premiere. There was always a gush of emotions flowing in her whenever these things happen. Patricia informed about the interview which Mads agreed to quite easily. The premiere was glamorous, of course. There were many celebrities who were invited and soon the film was premiered. A lot of the audience appreciated the movie and her writing. The interview followed as soon as the premiere ended. She was still in her gown and Mads had opened his tie.

"We're so sorry that we asked for the interview at such an odd time," the interviewer from Vogue apologized.

"It's fine, rather this is convenient because we both are going back to Toronto tomorrow," Patricia smiled.

The interviewed started. Questions that were both comfortable and uncomfortable were answered by both of them.

"How are your children taking your new relationship?" the interviewer asked.

"My son really likes her, as for my daughter, we're still working on it," Mads replied diplomatically.

"What about your parents? They accepted him?" the interviewer turned to Patricia.

"I think that's enough question for tonight. The cheque please?" Mads asked the waiter.

"We can pay for it," the interviewer insisted.

They shook hands and the couple walked out of the restaurant. Patricia was a bit overwhelmed. She hadn't talked to her father in months, but she was in contact with her mother. Her dad and she both were too egoistic to think.

"Thanks for the save there," Patricia kept her head on his shoulder.

"Not a problem! Sometimes they cross the line and that's when we draw it again," Mads replied.