28. Madrid

The sun was shining and the smell of Madrid seemed very familiar. It feels like home. Patricia realized that she hadn't been here in Madrid for almost a year. The family car had space for everyone but Mads. Patricia looked at him and insisted that she would go with him. Mads said no and went on to find a taxi, only to be surrounded by many fans. Patricia chuckled.

"Is this what happens all the time?" Agnella asked.

"More or less," Patricia answered, staring at her man. He's gorgeous.

Diego frowned but kept driving the car. Patricia sighed. She wished her papa didn't treat him so bad. What if he gets fed up and leaves me? The thought of it made her very anxious. She didn't want this thing to be an issue between them. He's too mature for this. Patricia reminded herself. He definitely wouldn't let this get to him. They soon reached home. 

Diego had rebuild and refurbished their family house

Diego had rebuild and refurbished their family house. While Patricia was in United Kingdom to study, they were building this. Now it was completed.

"Papa, this is beautiful! You did a great job on this," Patricia hugged him.

"Your mum and I were very careful with details," Diego replied.

Mads soon pulled up in front of the house and paid the driver. He was amazed at the size of the estate. He stood next to Patricia and she instantly held his hand.

"This is a gorgeous house, Mr. Blanco," Mads complimented.

"Of course," Diego replied cockily.

Mads didn't bother analyzing his tone because he was used to it by now. They walked in the house and of course, the two were assigned two different rooms. It was 2.30 A.M at night so Patricia didn't argue. They both went to the rooms and just fell asleep.

Next morning, they all joined for breakfast and just like old times everyone talked and gossiped. Everyone tried to think of Natalie in a positive manner and not be sad about her death. Patricia insisted to show Madrid around but Nathaniel intervened.

"I could come along. I haven't seen the city in ages," Nathaniel insisted.

"Nathaniel, you're not going. I have work," Dahlia intervened.

"But mum," he was cut off as his mother glared at him.

"You two go! Have fun," Dahlia winked at her and Patricia smiled.

Mads took his jacket before heading out. Patricia borrowed her mother's car and the first stop was the Gran Via. Mads had never been to Madrid before and so he was really excited to look around. They walked around the skyscrapper while Mads took pictures of her and the city. Mads was happy that people were not recognizing him there. The second stops were the Museo Del Prado, the Reina Sofia and the Thyssen-Bornemisza. Patricia told him how much she always loved coming here with her mother. Her mother always said that if she wasn't a doctor, she probably would have been a painter. The next stop was to see the beautiful view of the city from on top of Circulo de Bellas Artes. 

"The city lives in you," Mads commented.

"What?" Patricia chuckled.

"The city is beautiful and its magic lives in you," Mads kissed her.

She smiled and looked down the city while holding him. The city never felt so beautiful before. I think I am in love. Patricia smiled to herself. She didn't know when to say it to him but it felt so real. The lunch was at La Buena Vida and then the dessert at Patricia's all time favorite, La Mallorquina. Mads was full with all the food but it seemed like Patricia yet had many plans. The list for the sight seeing went on - Plaza Mayor, Puerta de Alcala, Royal Palace, Catedral de la Almudena. El Oso y el Madrono and dinner at La Sanabresa. It was finally time for them to go back home but Patricia planned to show him the night life of the city.

"I thought the city was all about the positives," Mads joked.

"Oh, and a lot of party too," Patricia winked.

"We aren't dressed properly," Mads pointed out.

Patricia huffed and parked the car. Mads was confused. Patricia opened the bunker and pulled out a dress. Mads laughed.

"My mum has a thing about keeping spare clothes in the bunker. I never understood why but it comes in handy," Patricia informed and sat in the backseat.

 I never understood why but it comes in handy," Patricia informed and sat in the backseat

"You look," Mads breathed out.

"Sexy?" Patricia asked.

Mads could feel him twitch in his pants as she started driving again. He checked her out and considered himself very lucky to have someone like her. They arried at Kapital and the place was booming. The bouncers didn't tell them anything because they recognized Mads. Perks of dating a celebrity, I suppose. Patricia and Mads walked inside the loud music and the smell of alcohol. They both walked to the bar.

"What do you want to drink?" Patricia asked.

"Nothing," Mads replied.

Patricia ordered a drink and drank quickly before pulling him in the crowd. Everyone danced and so did she. The close proximity reminded her of Hyde when she sort of liked Hugh. She chuckled and kept dancing. As they danced, he kissed her and she could feel the bulge. She winked at him before walking away from him, leading him somewhere.

The backroom across the floor was for couples which remained empty. Thank God. She sighed and walked inside with the sexy smile on her face. He followed her and as soon as the door was locked, he grabbed her and kissed her passionately. His hand moved around her and he pulled the dress up and pushed down her underwear quickly. He picked her up and shoved himself inside her. She arched her back against the wall as he pushed in and out fast. She bit her lip and moaned loudly but the music overwhelmed any sound. He groaned and moved faster. He had missed her so much. 

"I will come soon," Mads said in her ears.

"Put me down," she breathed out.

He pulled out of her and Patricia knelt down to push him in her mouth. He groaned loudly and grabbed her hair to make her choke on him. She obliged and soon he came in her mouth. She gladly swallowed before standing up dizzy. He still didn't feel like he was done with her. He bent down and licked her. As one of her legs stood on his shoulder and his face covered between her legs, she almost lost her balance. She came on his mouth but he still wouldn't stop. His fingers and tongue kept on pleasing her until she shook under him and squirted hard. His mouth drenched in her love and she somehow managed to keep her balance. He cleaned his face before standing up to her.

"You keep on surprising me," he pecked and zipped his pants. 

She somehow fixed her dress and walked out, realizing how sore she was. She drank another drink before heading back home. Mads insisted on driving. As they reached home, it was very late and everyone had gone to sleep. They told each other goodnight and went in their rooms. This was a good day!