39. Arriving in Naples

Nathaniel's decision to do the wedding in Naples was highly influenced by Agnella. She knew the right place to marry off the two. Patricia, on the other hand, knew that her mother was going crazy trying to decorate the wedding. She was, after all, a perfectionist. It had been two years and a half since they lost Natalie in the car accident. They wanted to do a short memorial for her before the wedding. As for the wedding itself, Larissa was a person of extravagance. I have no clue how Nathaniel even ended up with her. She was throwing an extravagant engagement party, then a bridal shower, then a bachelorette party and of course the long rehearsals. Patricia thanked herself for bringing Urnisha and her son with her. Belinda and Luke were given a week off. Patricia wanted it to be about her family and not her work. She was already getting a lot of attention from everyone at the wedding. 

As soon as Patricia, Mads and Cassie landed Naples, paparazzi were everywhere. Cameras flashing and they rushed to the car sent by Diego. As they sat inside the car, she saw how terrified Cassie was. She wasn't used to paparazzi yet and of course, for a two year old, it's hard to handle. Patricia hugged the two year old and assured her that she was fine. Mads had never been to Naples before so he was sort of awestruck with the beauty. Naples was a beautiful city and at the heart of it was their beautiful villa.

 Naples was a beautiful city and at the heart of it was their beautiful villa

The car was parked and the place was full of people. Agnella requested everyone to stay with them. The nine bed villa was good for everyone. Dahlia, Nathaniel, Diego and Agnella all had taken their rooms. Agnella prepared a room for Cassie just beside Mads and Patricia's room. Also, a beautiful balcony side room was given to Urnisha and her son.

"I have made rooms for Viola and Carl too. When are they coming?" Agnella asked.

"They'll come by afternoon," Mads replied.

"Is the engagement party tonight?" Patricia asked.

"Yes, the theme is pink so wear something pink," Agnella joked.

"Very funny, mum," Patricia rolled her eyes. Hate pink with all my heart.

"Won't you introduce us to her?" Diego kneeled down in front of Cassie who was blushing.

Everyone went to their rooms. During lunch, Carl and Viola arrived along with Michele. Mads got up from his chair and hugged them both. Patricia smiled and Mads introduced everyone with Carl and Viola. They sat down with the rest for lunch. Carl instantly got hooked with Cassie who seemed to like his company as well. Patricia smiled at the two.

"How are you doing?" Carl asked.

"I am alright, I have to go to the clinic in a while," Patricia replied.

"Should I drop you off?" Suddenly Viola spoke, and Mads exchanged looks with Carl.

"I'd love that," Patricia replied.

Viola nodded her head and went on eating. Mads and Patricia were both confused on why she suddenly wanted to take her to the clinic. After lunch, they drove to the clinic. The drive was silent and the radio was the only thing that made a sound. At the clinic, Patricia went into the room for her therapy and as usual she was nervous. It had been two years but still she couldn't get over the fear. Mads always helped calming her down but today she insisted Viola comes alone.