Chapter three

CONNOR POV

Connor stormed into his house, visibly angry. Just when he thought there was a decent person at the school, he just turned around and was crushing on his sister.

"What's your problem?" Zoe asked cooly, used to her brother's tantrums.

"You. You are the fucking problem." He growled, slamming the crumpled piece of paper on the kitchen counter. Zoe smoothed it out and skimmed it, and to Connor's disbelief, laughed.

"Connor, do you really believe this? That boy does not like me."

"But...it says..."

"I know what it says. I read it. But firstly, I have no romantic feelings for Evan. Secondly, that boy is gay as hell." Zoe smirked. Connor's face wavered for a second as he gaped at her.

"How do you know?" He asked, folding his arms.

"Because.." she started, but Connor cut her off.

"No. I don't believe you." He said warily. He rubbed his face and sighed. "I don't know why I care so much."

"I do!" Zoe said loudly. "You have a crush on Evaaaaaaan," she sang. Connor turned bright red. His words came out shaky so he cleared his throat.

"I do not. For your information, I have a crush on...um...Alana." He said nervously, putting on a confident facade.

"Bullshit." Zoe smiled. "But whatever helps you sleep at night." She shrugged. Connor ran upstairs, abandoning Zoe.

Stupid sisters it's none of her business who I like. Not that it's Evan. Which it's definitely not. Connor ran his hand through his hair and flopped down on his bed. Before he could think anymore, he fell asleep.