"Cleaning Out My Closet" by Eminem

AN: Standard disclaimer!  I only own Lory. Everything else is the property of C.L.Stone. Constructive criticism is welcome and even requested, but flames will be used to make s'mores. I love votes and views. Please let me know your favorite lines and moments. Happy Reading.

*~*~*~*

Lory stumbled into Nate's house about nine saturday morning nursing a humongous frappuccino.

"You get fruit," North ordered while frowning in disapproval of her drink. "Why are you so late. Where did you spend the night?"

"I'm not late. And do you mean before or after I woke up on the beach using a hot blond as a pillow?" She couldn't resist. She had to needle North. And the reaction was worth it. Classic Spit takes.

"HOT BLOND?!" Several voices cried in distress.

"Four points," Lory cheered.

"Eeep!" Sang cried avoiding getting spit on. "Why do you get four points and what game are you playing?

"I claim one point for every spit take. I got Bubba, Bossman, Luke and Nathan. Simmer down; Nothing bad happened. Nothing naughty happened either. So don't worry."

"Not funny, Lory," Nate frowned as he cleaned up.

"I'm amused."

"I'll kill him," North growled.

"You don't know who he is," Lory protesed.

"It was Brandon."

"His name was Brandon, yes," smirked Lory, "But are you certain he was that Brandon?"

"What was his last name?" Luke asked.

"Didn't ask." Lory shrugged with a grin. "We went to dinner at Rita's. I told him secrets. We woke up on the beach about 230 or 3"

"You didn't ask his name," a disapproving Kota said. "You went to dinner with someone you don't know and didn't even ask his name?"

"Nope," was Lory's succinct answer. Gabe fell out laughing having figured out she was messing with the others. Silas sat and watched with a grin.

"He could have been anyone!" cried a frustrated Kota.

"Could have," Lory agreed totally unconcerned.

"I'll ask Brandon if it was him --," North began.

"And if it wasn't him? You'll have grilled your friend for no reason," Lory interrupted.

"It'd give Raven ammunition," Silas grinned adding fuel to the fire. He could see Lory was fine and she knew how to handle the handsy guys at school.

"You have my keys," Lory grinned at a scowling North. "I need to get some things out of my car for the meeting."

"I parked it over at Kota's" North grumbled looking unwilling tom allow her to cross the street by herself.

"OK I'll be back in a few."

When she got back Owen and Sean were there and the meeting had started. Owen was standing in front of everyone and looking a little worn around the edges as he listened to Victor.

"My parents keep pushing an 'acceptable girlfriend'," Victor groaned in annoyance. "I'm running out of ways to put them off."

"So why not give them what they want?" Lory asked. Hurt flashed through Sang's face for a moment, before Lory continued "Do it right, and you can probably squire Sang around in public with no one the wiser."

"You can do that?" Sang breathed in excitement.

"How the fuck does that work?" Gabe asked with raised eyebrows.