"Lose My Mind" by Brett Eldredge

AN: I HAVE A FAN COVER! By the lovely theWritersed So excited. I will probably go back to the original cover, but it was awsome so I had to use it for a while. I had a horrible time writing this chapter. I have been planning parts of this chapter since before I started really writing this story, but for some reason when it came time to actually write the scene it was so hard. But I'm pretty happy with how it turned out even if it is a little shorter than normal. I normally take the summer off so don't expect a new chapter until Late August or September. Just in case. Completely changing the subject, I'm asking a favor. My original need a real title (seriously tired of it being called untitled). I would love it if you'd go read it and offer some suggestions. Also, I have to ask...How much trouble would I be in if I started yet another story? I shouldn't have to do this anymore, but its habit at this point-> Standard disclaimer! I only own Lory. Everything else is the property of C.L.Stone. Constructive criticism is welcome and even requested, but flames will be used to make s'mores. I love votes and views. Please let me know your favorite lines and moments. Happy Reading.

*~*~*~*~*

Marc wasn't sure this was such a good idea anymore.

The twins had gone out on a short job a few minutes ago and Raven had been sent with Gabe to go shopping. Shopping for what Marc wasn't clear, but Lory had told Raven he had to go with Gabe because quote: "Streaks is not allowed to shop unsupervised."

And now it was just Axel, Marc, and Lory in the apartment. They were mostly naked and she was in ...not much more. Lory had Marc seated on a chair in just the damn g-string while she straddled his lap. She was slowly and methodically working her way down Marc's chest and abs as she created detailed images in bright colors across his skin. Currently, she was working on his lower abs. His chest and abs had never been an erogenous zone before.

But holy shit was it one now.

Marc was struggling to control himself. Lory was so damn sexy. She looked so good. Her clothes weren't quite skin-tight, but it was close and the top she wore was low cut and thin, as though it was old and comfortable. That thinness didn't help the current predicament Marc was dealing with as they always kept it slightly chilly in their apartment. Marc was in a position to know exactly how cold Lory was. The evidence was right there. Was this what Corey went through with being face to face with her ass? If so he was going to have to apologize for giving him so much shit. It was a struggle not to stare.

She had paintbrushes stuck through the base of her ponytail. She would swap them out occasionally, and now she was patting around on her head while making a frustrated face.

"Damn," Lory whispered under her breath as she twisted around and looked behind her. She huffed before looking at Marc.

He had been sitting with his arms on the arms of the chair he was in, now Lory grasped his wrists and placed his hands on her hips and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Don't let go," She commanded as he flexed his fingers into her and resisted the urge to pull her closer.

Unnecessary as it turns out because she slid an inch closer before she literally bent completely backward on his lap.

"Wha-?" Marc asked in a strangled voice as her tank rode up on her stomach exposing more skin. He was taking a never-ending cold shower as soon as she got off his lap. There was something erotic about the way she arched her back and bent towards where Axel stood waiting on his tattoos to dry. Marc watched as Axel dragged a hand down his face in an effort to keep his own control.

Then Lory slowly rolled her spine straight and held up the brush she'd rescued from the floor. Then she slid back to the edge of his knees and bent over and began painting along his adonis belt. He was still holding her hips.