A Single wish

In the depths of space lies many stars, planets, galaxies, anything astronomical. Though in the mist of the dark endless world lies a space pod flying its way through the solar system.

On a single planet called Earth by its inhabitants, many individuals on this piece of space rock carries a certain ability that makes them unique- well most of them at least. Out of the hundred percent of humans on this planet only twenty do not have such an ability.

Now in the present time we see Izuku Midoriya, an example of that twenty percent known as the quirkless. Considered the inferior race through a birth defect as anyone with no quirk we say. Izuku strives to be something that he always dreamed of doing: being a hero.

A Fourteen year old kid with no outstanding qualities besides his nerdiest for the hero department, he still hasn't given up yet of his dreams.

"Well today is the first day of my last year of middle school so I better make the most of it." Our curly haired protagonist says to himself with a muster of whatever courage he can get. Izuku made his way to his home room and proceeded to enter without getting attention to himself. That is until a certain blonde haired kid entered said home room and recognize a quiet Midoriya. "Deku! WHY ARE YOU IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME YOU USELESS SHIT!"

"Ka-Kachaan I was j-just assign t-to this c-class~" Izuku put his head down on his desk covering with his arms trying protect himself from any attacks. The boy could hear laughter on both sides of the room while soft footsteps coming towards the boy. 'Crap!Crap! Crap! What did I do this time? Hopefully she will just...ignore me.' Izuku was once covering himself was now grabbed by the shirt to face his once childhood friend turn bully Katsuki Bakugo. Small particles of smoke started appearing on Izuku's small chest. "You were assign to this class huh? Maybe you should go switch classes otherwise you will come out with more burn marks by the end of the day Deku."

The boy did not like the smell of smoke and a literal burning pain on his chest causing him to tear up not removing eye contact from his bullies red eyes. He knew that it will not be easy nor will it never will be that's the painful truth of his life right now and he will have continue to face it if he did not accept reality for what it is.

In space~

A sinister laughter of a a cruel dictator can be heard throughout an arena full of people which have tails of an ape. Many strong fighters come and challenged to purple alien who was no more than four foot. "Lord Frieza why are you doing this?!" A man shouted who had spiky hair, wearing a piece of armor or what's left of it...

The man was blooded, battered, and most definitely broken with bone damage and betrayal of their ruler. He was protecting a child, a little girl with the same hair styled hair as the man. "Vegena go find your *Cough*your big brother." The man dropped down to one knee keeping his eyes on his opponent. "Father what about you?! We need to get out of here!" The little girl pleaded with her dad as she tugs on his arm. "You need to find Tarble, hurry Vegena!" The man demanded his daughter before his heart was shot by a purple beam.

Vegena lost her father right before her own eyes leaving her speechless and terrified. The same purple being floated before the small girl and ask her something that was not audible.

In the distance of massacre kneels a defeated, beaten girl as she cries softly before her dead mother and many of lifeless kin as some were in body parts and whole while others were disintegrated or in pieces.

A teenage girl wakes up from the nightmare and regain her senses by shaking her head and letting the sweat drop from her forehead. Her fear of the past a sole reminder of why she was leaving her home. Alas that terrible event happen ten years ago.