Gine's Usual Day

"I'm going!" Izuku announces his departure. It was Monday morning, meaning he would have to get back at school.

"Okay Izuku, be careful alright? I don't want you getting into another incident." Inko was there to send him off. Giving him a hug a kiss of good fortune on his freckled cheeks, which he blushed.

"Thanks, mom." That warm smile does brighten Inko's day. She was thankful that Izuku grinned more and more after the incident with the USJ. Inko should be sure to thank the source of this bright happiness.

"Make sure you give your sensei's these okay? They must be going through a hard time right now." Inko handed her son a small brown bag. Izuku accepted it and put into one of his uniform inside pockets.

"Will do. Is there anything else I am missing?"

"Maybe a goodbye kiss~" Gine came up from the hallway. An apron folded with her tail holding it. She had finished cleaning up the table, they had breakfast after all.

"Of course, where are my manners." Izuku leaned down while Gine raised her face to meet his. They touched lips for a couple of seconds before Gine send him off. "Good luck. See you when you get home."

Inko was tearing up at the scene. Her joy of the young couple was such a pleasing sight for her. It reminded of her younger days with her late husband.

"Well then, I will be on my way then bye." Izuku waved as he took flight into the bright blue skies.

Gine saw him off, she smiled to herself. For the most part, Izuku seemed back to his old happy self. She closes the door and locks it, Inko had already gone further inside the apartment. She sat down in front of the television looking at Chibi News.

So far the forecast was going to be sunny the rest of the weekdays and mostly cloudy for the weekends. Gine was a tad bit nervous about the upcoming competition but had faith in her abilities. The anxious feeling stems from the bet that Master Roshi made with that Mr. Green person. If she knew anything, those guys were more than willing to kill her master right then and there. Hadn't been for Izuku, things could have taken a dark turn.

Shaking away those thoughts, Gine went into her(Izuku's) room and decided to read some of the books that were stacked on a bookshelf. It was her hobby when she had time besides training and doing any chores. Reading books and she actually entertained in it. Her favorite genres Fiction, Fantasy, autobiographies and a little bit of comedy. Occasionally she would pick up a science fiction just to poke fun at the author's imagination of space itself.

She could give a lot of flag and criticism, the reason being that some writers were pretty grotesque about their ideas. Gine thought that a pink blob of goo coming from outer space in a meteorite was alright, but the eating and consuming all life? It seemed a common alien monster movie. She could think something horrible already. A tyrant who is widely known as the emperor of space, enslaving your planet for his own amusement. That alone is a terrible thought. Maybe she should write a story about life outside of space. From her experience...Nah. She didn't know where to start.

Sighing Gine reached for something that she hadn't read before. Unfortunately going through the list, it appears there weren't much of that. Had she really read through all of Izuku's books? Aside from his Hero Analysis For the Future volumes that is.

Looking at the clock by the nightstand, it read 7:30. She had to get ready for work. Reaching into the shared closet between Izuku and Gine. She changed out her pajamas into a brown sweater and yellow skirt.

Looking into the mirror, it was her favorite outfit. Her clothes that represent her change into an Earthling lifestyle. Casual and basic that was she was and Gine was owning every fiber of it.