The Childhood Friend and The Girlfriend

Opening the room, Izuku and Gine entered thinking this was an average hotel room. The blinds showed the sunset rays beaming through the window. Putting the bags aside a nearby table, Izuku walked up to the blinds, he pulled them up. His eyes marveled at the sight of the island. Tropical trees covered most of the location followed by the glistening waters of the ocean. He could see the fighting ring in the far corner to his right.

"Anything interesting?" Gine curiously asks leaning over her boyfriend's shoulder. Izuku nodded with a smile, letting the Sayian take in the sight. She let out a small gasp. In all her life outside of space, Vegeta wasn't necessarily the nicest place to say in comparison towards Earth. Even with her low-power level, she could never travel all that much to other planets.

She really thanks whatever gods that she stole that pod and left.

"Amazing ain't it?" Gine nodded. Both teens took a moment to appreciate the view. Once a couple of minutes past, both martial artist unpacked for the night.

Apparently, the preliminary matches started around ten-forty-five in the morning. That's also around the time when visitors and spectators would be able to arrive.

With only a few hours left before nightfall comes, Izuku took the time to start training his KI again. He through simple mediation while Gine going over some of her stances. Both of them didn't say much, however the comfortable silence it was not unwelcome. The competition was tomorrow and they really need to win. Staying focused really was on their minds, well for the most part anyway.

Izuku felt his mind wander a bit with Mina. His confusion and concerns were rather dawning at him. To him, he had some theories as to what that being Muu was. Given she was from space, maybe there are motives behind the Majin's sudden appearance. Especially with that one ability. She froze everyone's space, so much that they didn't realize the passage time. That explains why the heroes didn't arrive until later on during the USJ incident.

Given how she spoke, Izuku was seriously at a crossroads about believing the extraterrestrial. Maybe those images of his demise and the others were nothing more than fabrication to get him to second guess himself. Nevertheless, Muu did pose a threat, even if she was coming off as a neutral player, her aid with the league of villains said enough.

Thinking back to when Izuku first went into Mina's mind, the gaps of memories were so long. In hindsight, Mina should still be just a child. It would make sense since out of all his classmates, she was the most childish in terms of behavior. It would explain why she was the most active ridiculer of the girls. Even more so, it does explain her lack of understanding with their normal classes and the gushing excitement for the hero/active ones.

The being, Muu, must have taken control of Mina's body for about a decade or so. What concerned Izuku was what happened in the span of time. Ten years is enough for things to get done. The teen hoped that nothing could happen, but that's all he could do at the moment.

"Izuku?" The feminine voice called. Izuku opened his eyes and turn towards Gine, who was creeping part of her body out of the bathroom.

"I'm finished. You can come in now." Izuku nodded but was surprised at how long he meditated. Finishing his training and then stood up before making his way towards the bathroom. Once he made way inside, he saw his girlfriend still drying her spiky-hair. The steam was thickly visible and so heated that the boy immediately took the opportunity to shed his clothes after reaching for a towel to wrap his lower body around.

Once he put his clothes aside near the shower and started the water. Izuku unclothed himself, before shuddering against the cold water. Unlike him, Gine preferred hot baths more than showers. She never exactly had the luxury of a bathtub during her time before coming to Earth, so it did allow her to try different things.