Kouhai vs Senpai part two

"Hey...wake up."

Izuku felt his eyes open as his arm was being moved. Looking at the bedridden Mineta, he was unconscious from the pain. Turning around, he saw Katsumi standing next to him.

"The preliminaries are done. You need to get ready." She said. With a nod, Izuku stood up and gave his bedridden friend one last look before turning over to Katsumi. The two shared a look before Izuku walked out with the blonde following behind.

"All the rest of the fighters are back on the stage. Head there, your girlfriend is waiting for you." Katsumi says with neutrality as she turns to walk in a different direction.

Izuku found himself out in the stage with the rest of the fighters. He stood next to his girlfriend who offered him a pleasant smile which he returned the gesture.

"Alright folks this is the rounds matchups!"

A white board showcasing the names of the remaining fighters.

Izuku Midoriya vs. Mu-Tzu

Gine Midoriya vs. Xian-Pu

Ranma Saotome vs. Ukyo Konji.

Ryoga Hibiki vs. Taro

"Will this rounds first pair of fighters stay while the rest can return to the fighter's wing?"

As the martial artist left behind the two. Izuku stared at the blind young adult as he in turn stared back to him. The returned gaze was a little bit unsettling. As if through those closed-shut eyelids were pupils staring into Izuku's soul.

A gentle hand carressed his arm. Looking briefly at his girlfriend, she gave him a assuring smile and whispered "good luck." Before she followed the rest of the fighters.

"These two young men from different backgrounds and different styles of fighting. Who will take this one? The Chinese-Amazonian man or the Japanese-Turtle Style-Teen?! Get into your stances!"

Izuku got into his while his opponent stood calm and upward.

"Get ready? Begin!"

Izuku dashed forward in a blur as he aims a strike at the blind martial artist. Had he fought him in the first round, he would have been hesitant to hit a visually handicapped person but knowing the knowledge of what was in store for him due to Mineta's defeat. Izuku wouldn't take that chance.

Dodging his attack, Mu-Tzu circled around the teen before countering him with a strong mid-kick. Izuku ducked before spinning a 360 degree low kick, breaking the stone floor beneath them. Mu-Tzu jumped and flipped away.

"Impressive. Certainly impressive. I can tell your are new to our world of martial arts but you have talent. I can see why you held your own back in the USJ."

Izuku pauses. "You know about USJ? How? They don't disclose information about the students personally."

"Japan is a small place young man. Even if you're off shore from the mainland, I have connections that inform me of the most recent events."

"So your more than just a martial artists."

"You have to be in order to get by in China my friend. Nowadays, it's all about the connections, for good or for worse, you'll need them."

"I think I will get by just fine." Izuku says, declining the idea. Leaping after him, Izuku continues the fight.

Mu-Tzu knowing of his incoming opponent, took to the sky's via giant vertical jump and aimed down with his hands in his sleeves.

Izuku jumped after him but he was bombarded with thousands upon thousands of throwing knives. Concentrating hard, he deflected as many as he can. Some had slice and cut him in his Gi and on his skin.