His Starting Mark

"Okay first day, got all my stuff ready and good to go!" Izuku's excitement of attending his first day at Yuuei academy.

"You made sure you got everything right?" His mother asked nervously. "Yep, got everything I need." Izuku's green tail wagged around ultimately getting wrapped around another hairy appendage.

"See you later Gine, tell Master Roshi that I will see him after my class is over!" Izuku smiles at the Sayian girl behind him.

"Yea I will tell him, have fun." Gine smiles at the boy's smile as she let her tail get brushed by Izuku's green appendage.

"Well, then I will be off, Bye!" The second Izuku open the door he took flight with his energy. With the energy flowing freely and calmly he went several feet in the air letting the air hit his face. The curly hair was being pushed back thanks to the high speed of flight.

Looking up at this height, Izuku can see the many buildings and the city as a whole. 'Woah it looks so amazing from up here.' The teen thought to himself. The sound of engine or cutting blades running brought the attention to the young fighter. 'Huh? What's that sound...OH, MY GAWWWD!!!!!" Izuku had looked of sheer shock as he was about to fly into a helicopter!

Izuku can clearly see the faces of the pilots as they were screaming at the incoming personnel. With the quick reaction, Izuku flew above the helicopter and in the direction, he was heading into in the first place. As he flown at high speeds as he apologized loudly. "SORRRRRRYYYYY!"

The passengers, as well as the pilot, was catching their breath as they recorded the whole thing.

Meanwhile with Gine and Inko~

"Gine dear, are you almost done with the Landry?" Inko asks as she sit-downs on the sofa watching the news. It was a helicopter view of traffic than a live footage of a high-speed racer being pursued by the police.

Today on Chibi seven news channel, we are here on breaking news Live to bring you! Law enforcement officers seem to have difficulties apprehending the suspect on the highway. The suspect can be seen on a vehicle as she races past incoming traffic. The quirk is unknown or not present but she is giving police a run for their money. The suspect is a blonde woman in a green tank top and short yellow shorts. The vehicle is a motorcycle going at estimating eighty to ninety miles an hour.

It seems that the woman is pulling at a gun and firing at the oncoming cars. She knows no bounds as the police still pursue her. Wait! According to our reports, the hero Ingenium is arriving at the pursuit.

There he is! Now racing towards the suspect. It looks like the hero is catching up to her... wait we have incoming personal? Who?

The camera turns to the left to see a green haired teen flying faster than some plans. Next thing can be heard are the screams of both the boy approaching them and the pilots themselves. The broadcast showed how the helicopter was pushed by the force of the boy thanks to the wind.

Then what came next was a loud 'sorry' before the broadcast was terminated.

Inko stares at the television with wide eyes of shock. For a moment Gine came into the room to let the older Midoriya know that the laundry was done. Well, that was plan, since Inko was filling the room with tears of worry. Gine became worrisome for the woman and spent the next twenty-minutes trying the calm her down.

Meanwhile with Izuku...

"Whew! That was close!" Izuku landed before the main gates of U.A. with excitement filling his veins. "Next stop class one-A." The next objective was set and accomplish within means of twenty minutes of finding the room in the building.