Introduction

Hey guys!! Here's part 2!!
Before proceeding on to reading make sure you are all caught up with " from a Duo to a Trio"

Their tiniest and cutest alarm clock wakes them up at a time the sun would curse

" it's your turn." Ally pats his shoulder

He groaned and put his pillow on his head to muffle out the sounds of both girls.

" it's your turn" he said in return " I've already changed her diaper.. that's a hungry cry, that's your cue"

She sat up and rolled her eyes

They've been parenting for a whole month now. Though things are great, sometimes things aren't that great. Getting woken up constantly through out the night isn't great.

Austin thought getting up for school was hard, he also thought that babies magically went to sleep after a month, but he was wrong.

It hasn't been easy for the both of them, for Ally, life after giving birth was a little tough .. at times she felt like her body wasn't even hers..

she loves the bond her and Ava has, being able to feed her is the best feeling.. but she didn't feel herself looking back at her reflection.

And despite all that they love her more than anything in the world. And boy did they love her. They found anything and everything Ava did absolutely adorable and being her parents was such a blessing.

They were the best team out there. The best partners in the business.. even though they fought from lack of sleep, they are the best team.

He hears Ally deep sigh as she lies back down with the baby

He turns back over to face them and reached over and touches his wife's shoulder who lied with the baby close to her

" I'm fine" she said trying to be as quiet as she could

He kisses the top of his daughters head...

They drift back to sleep hoping she'd stay asleep...

* ****please stop commenting " when do the squeals start"  thank you****