5: Not Usually This Accident Prone!

Chapter 5: Not Usually This Accident Prone!

A/N you can skip and not read this but I just want to thank you guys...this story is #238 on spiritual...I legit gasp everytime I realize that people are actually reading this...over 600 reads? Thank you ... You've no idea what this means to me! Also , I wanted to say sorry if this chapter is lame or something... I'm kinda in a depressed mood so it'll be tough for me to write. But I don't want to update late or such. Last but not least, let's all pray for the victims of the Florida (parkland) highschool mass shooting. Florida is where I come from. I hate that such a thing would happen in such a beautiful state. God be with us all. I'm feeling so broken and hopeless at the moment my only aim is to survive.

Now , if you read this , thank you

Read on:

I don't know if I'm the only one , but do you guys ever worry about someone more than they actually worry about themselves?

I might sound crazy, but the only thing I did last night was toss and turn in my covers.

I kept thinking about how Sarah was coping after hearing that heartbreaking news yesterday.

I mean, it's only normal. Right?

Right?

You know what , it doesn't even matter if you say that it isn't normal or something.

I think it's normal, and since this is my life , my opinion matters more than anything else.

Call me a self-centered jerk or whatever makes you feel happy.

So, back to our topic, me not sleeping well (more like not at all), also meant that me having a morning full of accidents was expected.

The first accident being me spilling coffee on my suit, at work, right in front of Sarah.

"Holy mother of Jesus!" I hissed, rushing to get some tissues or anything that would rid me of that stupid dark stain.

"Jesus is God, isn't he? According to you , I mean..." Sarah questioned, cocking her head to the side.

"Yes." I hissed and rubbed frantically at the stain.

My pounding headache begged her not to start a spiritual debate.

"Then how come he has a mother? I mean , if she's God's mother... Shouldn't she be the God then...?" She rambled.

"Jesus Christ, Sarah! Why do you keep questioning everything about my religion! I've already told you, it's not like I know everything about it! I'm not a priest or a pastor I'm just me!" I snapped, "plus, you seem in a happy mood. After what happened yesterday...I thought..."

"They didn't all die." She whispered.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"They... They all died... Except for my cousin...the one I'm engaged to... He's in the ICU and he might...he might survive..." She pressed her lips in a tight line.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she's marrying her cousin.

I guess he's not blood related, just adopted.

I guess people in Alabama do even worse so it's okay.

"I'm so happy for you Sarah!" I beamed, "I mean ... I'm not happy they died..but.. I'm happy he's alive..."

But she's engaged.

She nodded. Just when she was about to speak again, we were interrupted abruptly.