6: Jenny Meets Sarah

Chapter 6: Jenny Meets Sarah

"Jenny? What are you doing here?"

"Will you get the fuck out of the shower first?" She grumbles.

"Language, Sis, language." I joked, she'd never listen to me anyway.

"Talking about language when you just tainted my pure eyes." She mumbles before heading to the living room.

I finished washing quickly before wrapping my bathrobe around me and heading to my room.

I got into some gray sweatpants and pulled a white t-shirt over my head.

"So what's up." I greeted Jenny, drying my head with a random lime-green colored towel.

"The Sky~" she answered, before exploding in a wild fit of laughter.

"I see you're as energetic as usual." I roll my eyes.

"What can I say? I'm flattered." She wriggles her eyebrows and smiles cheekily.

"Get to the point Jenn. You're always here cause you need something. What is it this time? Money? Connections?" I listed off, waiting for her to state her needs.

My 21 year old sister , who was currently studying Neurology in DC, never bothered to visit just to see how her gorgeous brother was doing. Rather she always came just because she needed something from him.

She suddenly burst out crying.

"Jenn? What's wrong? Were you kicked out of school? Did mom and dad do something? Were you robbed or..." .

Yes, I was freaking out. What was a guy supposed to do when his sister started crying out of the blue?

I moved closer to her and rubbed her back gently, giving her a side hug.

I heard that girls loved that.

"I...He.... We're..." She mumbled incoherent words through hiccups and crying.

"Calm down, Jenny... Calm down first. Talk later." I whispered in what I thought was a soothing voice.

"We broke up." She said after half an hour of waterworks.

It suddenly hit me that I'd almost totally forgotten that she had a boyfriend whom she was supposedly head over heels in love with.

I rubbed her arm gently.

"He's not worth this Jenny. I should go teach him a lesson...He obviously didn't know what he had... That's why he broke up with--"

"He didn't." She interrupted me.

"He didn't what?" I blinked.

"He didn't break up with me." She started crying even harder.

"Then what's the problem?" I asked.

"I broke up with him." Her voice was hesitant and broken.

"Hold up for a second." I sucked in a deep breathe, "You broke up with him? Why?"

Now I know why they say that girls are such confusing creatures. She broke up with him, but she's the one crying over him.

"Was he cheating on you?" I asked quietly when she didn't answer my previous question.

"He..he wasn't... I..." She hiccupped wildly, "It was getting too serious...we were falling in love... I had to end it...or it would've gotten too serious..."

She broke up with him because they were falling in love with each other. Things were a lot clearer now. Not.

That just didn't make sense at all.