Chapter 4 : Something's Wrong

A blood curling scream filled the quite house.

Zeke woke up, breathing heavily. He looked over towards Lynn's bed and saw she wasn't there. More screaming came and he jumped out of his bed and ran out of the room. He found his sister laying on the floor shaking, her eyes closed as she screamed.

Zeke grabbed her arm and tried shaking her awake.

"Lynn!" Zeke yelled.

"Please! Stop! I've seen enough!"

"Lynn snap out of it!"

"Auntie please!"

"It's me Zeke, Lynn wake up!"

He kept on shaking her. She just wouldn't open her eyes. With a whine Zeke got up and ran to his parents room leaving his sister alone on the floor still was shaking.

"It hurts! Please, make it stop!"

She stopped shaking. Lynn's eyes flew open and she looked around. Slowly she got up and walked silently back into her room.

Zeke got his parents and brought them to were his sister once laid on the floor. But when they go their she was gone.

"Zeke what's going on?" His father asked.

"Lynn was screaming! And shaking! She kept blurt out random things-"

"But where is she?" His mother asked.

"What's going on?"

They all turned around and saw Lynn behind them. Her head was tilted to the side as she stared at them. Zeke ran up to her and hugged her to death.

"Lynn! Are you okay?!"

Lynn giggled and hugged her brother back. He pulled back and watched her wearily. How could one minuet she be in pain and then fine the next.

"Of course I'm fine, Zeke." Lynn said.

"But you were-"

"I was having a nightmare. No need to worry. Mommy and Daddy, why are you guys up?" Lynn asked.

"Your twin said that something was wrong with you." their mother said.

"I just had a nightmare." Lynn said.

"And your okay now?"

"Yes."

With a sigh, their mother ruffled their hair.

"Go back to sleep, kids."

Lynn nods her head and walks back into her room. Zeke follows suit and when he gets back she's already in her bed. Pulling back the covers, Zeke got comfortable before going back into his same sleeping position before. But instead of meeting his sister face he met the back of her head.

¸.•*¨*'•.✘¸.•*¨*'•.

The next morning Liz woke up to start the morning chores. She mopped the floors, cleaned the bathroom and was about to start the laundry. Carrying a laundry basket full of clothes, her and Red's she made her way towards the twins room.

She passed by a window and saw Red playing with Zeke outside. They were both playing catch. Liz smiled before stepping in front of the red door. She went to knock, knowing that Lynn was inside and wanted to get their laundry when she noticed something next to the door. Their laundry basket. Liz grabbed it was a huff.

"Tell me more."

Liz stopped from hearing her daughters voice from inside the room. Zeke was outside, who could she be talking to? Putting the basket down Liz creaked the door opens a little and looked inside. Lynn laughs.