Part 2

The next day, Julia woke up so excited for her coffee meeting with Greyson. She got out of bed, brushed her teeth, did her makeup and curled her hair. She put on her favorite outfit, her acid washed ripped skinny jeans, her short sleeve maroon crop top, and her favorite pair of black booties, and she headed out the door.

Julia 👑
on the way to the meeting! thanks again for setting it up,

Adam👾
not a problem, knock 'em dead 😜

Julia made her way to Coffee Bean. She walked since it was only a few blocks away,and the weather is always nice in Los Angeles. She walked in to the store, and her eyes were instantly drawn to the tall, forty something year old man sitting at a table towards the back. There he was, Greyson Ellis, the big Hollywood director who anyone would kill to work with, and he wanted to hire her.
          "Julia, It's so nice to meet you" Greyson extended his hand towards Julia.
          " It's an honor to meet you Mr. Ellis"
           " Please, call me Greyson, now let's get down to business. The film is about a girl named Alex, played by you, who just moved to a new city. On her first day she meets a boy in a cafe, named Ethan,and they team up to find his younger sister who has disappeared. As the investigation goes one the two characters grow closer, and eventually become more than friends. It's a action/ romance. How does that sound?"
         " That sounds amazing! Um, can I ask who you're casting as Ethan?"
         " Of course, we were thinking Tom Holland would fit the part perfectly." Julia started to shake, she couldn't believe she was going to meet Tom Holland.
       " So I'll have my assistant get in contact with you, and we can schedule a day to come to the office to sign contracts, and you can meet the rest of the cast." Greyson said getting up to leave.
        " Yes that sounds great, thank you again!" Julia got up and left the coffee shop to head home. She got her phone out to text her best friend 

Julia 💖
Cass!!!! You are neve going to believe what just happened!!

Cass 🦄
What happened!? How as the meeting?!?

Julia 💖
It was amazing!! the part is perfect for me, and my love interest is Tom Holland!!! i had to retsrain my self from screaming right then and there!!

Cass 🦄
No way!!! Thats amazing!!! THE Tom Holland!! I'm coming to visit you on set Every. Single. Day.

Julia 💖
Ahahahaha I can't wait!!!

A/N
Thanks again for reading!! Don't forget to vote an comment down below!!!! I think I'm going to start doing daily updates, so there will be a new chapter everyday!!!
~Jules❤️