Part 15

After dinner, Julia drove Tom back to the hotel.
     "Thanks again for today, I'll see you bright and early tomorrow!" Tom said as he was getting out of the car.
      "No problem, see you tomorrow." Julia said waving goodbye at Tom.
She waited until Tom was in the hotel. Julia was kind of disappointed when Tom said he couldn't come to Finn's tonight. She thought they were really hitting it off, but now Julia started to think that maybe it was just her. By the time Julia got back to her apartment is was only 8:00. She had a whole hour before she needed to be at Finn's. Then all of the sudden her phone started to buzz.

Adam 👾
It's your last night in La for three months. I'm taking you out. Im outside so come on out.

Julia 👑
On my way!

Julia got into her brothers car, outside of her apartment building. 
     "Hey so where do you wanna go?" Adam asked.
     "I don't know, I only have an hour before I need to go to Finn's for movie night."
     "I know exactly where to go. Buckle up"
After about ten minutes, the siblings finally pulled up to the Pier. After Julia moved to La, she was so nervous to be away from home. The first place she went to was the Pier. She went on the Ferris wheel over and over again, and finally Adam came to pick her up and they went to Mama's for lunch.
     "The Pier?"
      "Yep. The first place you ever went to in La" Adam said.
     "I can't believe you remembered!"
     "Of course I did! I bought two rides for the Ferris wheel, you wanna go?"
     "Of course! Adam you're the best!"
Adam and Julia rode the Ferris wheel and walked around the pier until it was time to go.
Julia and Adam walked back the car.
     "This is has been the best last day in La! And I can't wait to to see Finn and Cass tonight!"
     "Glad I was able to have some sibling time with you before you left"
     "Me too!"
The siblings got into the car and made their way to Julia's apartment building.
     "Well thanks for tonight Adam! Now I have to finish packing and head to Finn's"
     "Hey I'm gonna run in with you if that's okay"
     "Sure, but why?"
     "Uh... I have to use the bathroom" Adams said trying to come up with an excuse"
     "Uh okay"
Julia and Adam walked into the building, and went straight to Finn's place. Julia knocked on the door and Finn let her and Adam in.
     "Surprise!!!"
Julia jumped.
     "What is this?"
     "It's a surprise going away party!" Finn said.
Julia looked around the room, and saw all of her closest friends. Her eyes were immediately drawn to Tom. He was standing in the back of the room. 
     "Thank you! I don't even know what to say! You guys are the best, and I'm going to miss you all so much!" Julia said.
Julia walked over to Tom.
     "So I thought you were busy tonight?" Julia said teasing Tom.
     "Oh haha sorry about that, I didn't want to give up the surprise."
     "It's fine. I'm glad you're here" Julia said.
     "Glad I could be here" Tom said
After she was done talking with Tom. She went to make her rounds around the room to make sure she said goodbye to everyone there. At around 11 everyone started to leave, and it was just Adam, Julia, Cass and Tom left in the apartment.
     "It's getting late, I should probably get going." Tom said.
     "Yea I should head out too, I'll take you back to the hotel, Tom." Adam said.
      "That would be great, thanks. Thank you Finn for the invite, and it was nice meeting you Cass. I'll see you tomorrow, Julia." Tom said waving goodbye.
     "Glad you could make it" Finn said.
After Tom and Adam left, Cass let out a shriek.
     "Ahhhhh he knows my name!!! Ugh I can't believe he knows my name!! Julia you're so lucky, I wish I was spending three months filming a movie with him!"
     "Haha, well I should go finish packing and getting ready for tomorrow. Thanks again for tonight you guys, it was the perfect night! I'm gonna miss you both so much!" Julia said giving her two best friends a hug.
After Julia walked into her apartment, she finished packing and picked out her outfit for the plane tomorrow. She was still nervous about flying, but she remembered Tom, and the way her made her feel calm and relaxed, and suddenly she wasn't so scared anymore.
Julia got into her bed, she  put on an episode of 'Friends' and slowly drifted off to sleep.