Part 16

Julia was woken up by a loud knock at her apartment door. She looked over at the clock and saw that is was only 3 AM. Today the whole cast was flying to London to film the movie, but Julia didn't have be up for another hour. The person knocking at the door wouldn't stop, so Julia got out of bed to go see who it was.
"Finn if that's you, I swear to god I'm going to ki-" Julia stopped herself when she opened the door, and saw Tom.
"Mornin'" Tom said handing Julia a Starbucks drink.
Julia looked at Tom confused. "What are you doing here so early?"
"Well I figured since the party ran late last night, and I kept you out all afternoon yesterday, that you didn't have much time to pack, so I thought I'd come over and see if you needed help"
"Thanks. And thanks for the coffee"
"No problem, so what can I do to help?"
Tom and Julia spent the next hour packing up the rest of Julia's things. After they were done, Julia ran to go get ready for the plane. She changed into a pair of leggings and baggy shirt. She put her hair up into a pony tail, and was ready to go. She grabbed her carry on and her suitcase and walked into her living room. She saw Tom with a backpack on and a huge suitcase.
"Where did all of this come from?" Julia asked pointing to all of Tom's stuff.
"Oh it was in the hallway. I figured if I was here already we could just share a car to the airport."
Julia's intercom starting going off.
"Good morning Ms. Kingsley, your car is out front."
"Thank you Major" Julia said into the intercom. "Alright, let's go" Julia said to Tom.
"After you" Tom said opening the door for Julia. The two costars made their way down to the lobby, and out the front door.
"Good morning, my name is Dexter, I'll be your driver today"
"Hi Dexter, I'm Julia and this is Tom."
"Nice to meet you both," Dexter said.
After all their bags were in the trunk, Julia and Tom go into the car, and made their way to the airport.

A/N
Hey guys!!
Thanks for reading!!! So this week is my birthday, so I'm doing a giveaway! I'm giving away a Fujifilm instead mini 9 Polaroid camera!! If you want to enter all you have to do is follow me, and I'll pick a winner by Monday April 23rd! Thanks again guys for reading! I can't believe he hit 200 reads already! You guys are the best!!
~Jules❤️

 A/N Hey guys!!Thanks for reading!!! So this week is my birthday, so  I'm doing a giveaway! I'm giving away a Fujifilm instead mini 9 Polaroid camera!! If you want to enter all you have to do is follow me, and I'll pick a winner by Monday April 23...