Part 18

After a long flight, the cast finally arrived in London. Julia turned on her phone, and saw she had a few texts.

Adam 👾
Just making sure everything is okay on the flight. Have a great time, text me when you land.
Finn 💁🏻‍♂️
Have a safe flight Julia!
Cass 🦄
Miss you already! Have the best time!

Julia quickly texted everyone back, letting them know she had safely arrived. After everyone got their bags, they all went in cars to head to the hotel. Julia got to her room and started to unpack. Since it was nighttime in London, Julia got into bed hoping she'd fall asleep. She tossed and turned for what seemed like an hour before finally giving up, and turning on the TV. There was a knock on her door. Julia got out of bed and went to the door. She looked into the peephole, and saw it was Tom.
"Hey" Julia said opening the door.
"Can't sleep either?" Tom asked.
"Nope"
"Go get changed. We're going out"
"Where are we going?" Julia asked confused.
"I'm taking you on a tour of London."
"But Tom it's 3AM."
"Trust me, it'll be fun"
Julia went to go change out of her pajamas. She grabbed her phone, purse, and room
Key.
"Alright I'm ready."
"Perfect let's go"
They started out at the tower bridge, and made their way to the London Eye and Big Ben. By the time they were done, the Sun was starting to come up.
"Shit, we should probably get back to the hotel." Tom said.
"Oh yeah," Julia said checking the time, "I didn't realize how late it was."
Julia and Tom made their way back to the hotel. Julia went to her room, and Tom went into his room, just down the hall from Julia's.
Julia got back into bed. She was exhausted.

Julia Kingsley 🌟
Thanks for tonight. It was actually a lot of fun.

Tom Holland 🕸
My pleasure. Sleep well x.