Part 26

Julia made her way down to the lobby. She was so nervous to meet up with Tom. She didn't know why she was so nervous. She had spent so much time with Tom over the last few weeks, why would this time be different? She walked off of the elevator, and make a quick look around the lobby. No sign of Tom yet, so Julia took a seat on one of the couches.
"Julia, there you are." A voice said.
"Here I am!" Julia said turning around. She was surprised to see that the voice belonged to Will, another one of her costars.
"Will? What are you doing here?" Julia said confused.
"We're going for dinner right? Tom sent a text saying that he wants the four of us to go out for dinner tonight to celebrate our first day of filming."
"Four of us?" Julia asked still confused. Just then, Julia's other costar, Maisie, walked into the lobby.
"Oh thank God you're still here! I thought you guys already left. Where's Tom?" Maisie said.
"I was thinking the same thing. Why don't I go and see where he is" Julia said. She walked away, and left Will and Maisie with each other.

Julia Kingsley 🌟
Hey! We're all in the lobby waiting to go to the restaurant.  Where are you?

Tom Holland 🕸
Shoot. Sorry running a bit late. Why don't you all go ahead without me and I'll meet you there.

Julia Kingsley 🌟
Oh ok! No worries, we'll save you a seat!

Julia would be lying if she said she wasn't disappointed that the dinner wasn't just the two of them. She really thought she and Tom had a spark, but maybe she was reading too much into it. Julia walked over to where Will and Maisie were standing.
       "Tom said he's running late, so he'll just meet us there"
       "Sounds good. I'm starved" Will said.
       "Yeah me too! Let's go." Maisie said. The three of them walked out of the hotel, and made their way to the restaurant.

After dinner

The four costars walked back into the hotel.
       "Well that was one of the best meals I've ever had" Will said.
       "I agree. Great food, even better company" Tom said.
       "I'm exhausted. I think I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight guys! See you bright and early" Maisie said, waving goodbye.
       "I think I'm going to head up too. Night guys" Will said.
It was just Julia and Tom left.
       "So.. we didn't really get a chance to talk tonight. How was your first day?" Tom asked.
        "It was really great! I don't know how I would have gotten through it without your help. Thank you."
       "It was nothing really. You're so talented, you barely needed my help"
       "Aw that's sweet" Julia said, slightly blushing. "But you're just saying that"
Tom stopped in his tracks.
       "No, haha I'm not. I'm dead serious. You're show is amazing, and you're scene today had me in tears. You're incredible." Tom said, staring into Julia eyes.
       "You've seen my show?" Julia asked, trying to hold back a smile.
       "Maybe..." Tom did looking down. He looked up to meet Julia's eyes.
"What? It's really good okay!" Tom said.
They both broke out into laughter. All of the sudden, Julia's phone went off.
      "Oh sorry I have to take this." Julia said looking down at her phone. "I'll just be one sec" Julia walked towards a more quiet area.

Tom's Thoughts
She's so pretty. I really messed things up inviting Will and Maisie to come along tonight. It should've just been the two of us. I'm such an idiot. I wonder who she's talking to? She's laughing and smiling. She had a beautiful smile. Snap out of it Tom, she has a boyfriend. Maybe that's who she's talking to. I gotta get myself out of this. I can't be falling for someone who's with someone else. Shit. She's coming back. Act cool.

       "Sorry about that" Julia said.
       "No worries. Is everything alright?"
       "Yeah everything's fine. Just my brother asking if I'm coming back for thanksgiving"
       "Thanksgiving?" Tom said confused.
       "Yeah it's a holiday. We get together with family, eat a huge meal, and talk about what we're thankful for"
       "Haha I know what thanksgiving is. We just don't celebrate it here, so I forgot it was coming up."
"Oh right " Julia said "It's my favorite holiday. Something about being with family and eating good food, it's just the best."
"I've never celebrated it"
"You should come back home with me. You can celebrate your first Thanksgiving ." Julia suggested.
"Wouldn't your parents mind?"
"No of course not! It'll be great!"
"Alright then. I'd love to come"
"Perfect, I'll let them know" Julia and Tom walked towards the elevators. When they got to their floor, Tom walked Julia to her room.
"Well thank you for coming tonight. Hope you had fun" Tom said.
"Thanks for inviting me. It was nice getting to spend some more time offset with Will and Maisie."
"Yeah it was. It's late, I should get back to my room. See you in the morning." Tom said.
"Goodnight Tom."
"Sweet Dreams, Julia"

A/N
Sorry this one is a bit long, but I just had a lot to say this part!! Anyway, as always, I hope you're liking the story, and a new part coming tomorrow!!
~♥️Jules