Part 28

A/N
Hi everyone!!! Just to let you know, I've started a new Tom story if you'd like to read that, it's Called Win a Date with Tom Holland, and the first two parts are up!!! It would mean the world, if you checked it out! Will be, hopefully, updating both stories daily!! Thanks for reading!!
~Jules♥️

It was the last day of filming before the movie shut down for Thanksgiving break. It was a little awkward between the two for the first few days since the dinner, and slowly but surely things started to get back to normal between them.

Tom Holland 🕸
How are you feeling about the flight? I know you were nervous about our flight here, so I just thought I'd check in and see how you're doing?

Julia Kingsley 👑
Definitely feeling a bit nervous.

Tom Holland 🕸
Don't worry, I've got you. We're in this together, remember?

Julia Kingsley👑
I remember. Thanks Tom

Tom Holland🕸
Of course

Julia Kingsley👑
That reminds me, my mom wants to know if you have any food restrictions...

Tom Holland🕸
No, I don't have any food restrictions haha

Julia Kinglsey👑
Great, I'll let her know

Tom Holland🕸
Did you wanna share a car to the airport?

Julia Kingsley👑
Sure!

Tom Holland🕸
Great, I'll meet you in the lobby

Julia Kingsley👑
Perfect

Julia met up with Tom in the lobby.
       "Hey, the car is waiting outside, let me take your bag for you" Tom said. Julia handed him her bag."Thanks."
"Heathrow airport please" Tom said to the driver. Julia was staring out the window, as the car started moving.
"Hey" Tom said, causing Julia to turn at look at him. "It's going to be okay"
Before they knew it, the two actors arrived at the airport. They walked through check in, and made their way through security. Finally, they arrived at the gate.
"We have a while before we board, wanna grab some snacks?" Tom asked Julia.
"Yes, I love snacks"
"Well then let's go"
Julia and Tom went to one of the shops in the airport. They got a few snacks, and Julia picked out some souvenirs to bring back to her family.
Their flight was getting ready to take off, so Tom and Julia made their way back to the gate.
"Now boarding group 1" the women said over the loud speaker.
"That's us" Tom said.
They handed their boarding passes to the women behind the counter, and walked onto the jet way. Tom walked onto the plane, but Julia paused at the door.
"I can't do it" Julia said nervously. "I'm sorry Tom, but I can't get in the plane"
Tom ran back towards Julia.
"Woah woah woah, you're okay. Just breathe." Tom put his hands on Julia's shoulders. "Take your time. We'll get on when you're ready" A few minutes passed.
"Okay. I'm ready" Julia said.
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
Julia and Tom walked towards the door of the plane. Once again, Julia hesitated.
"You've got this" Tom said, linking his hand with hers. Julia looked up at Tom. Something about him made her feel safe, like she knew she could handle anything as long as he was with her. They walked onto the plane, and took their seats. The plane took off, and the two costars made their way to Julia's hometown, Chicago.