Part 25

In Tom's Room
Tom was getting ready to head out for dinner with Julia when his phone started to buzz.

Hazza 👊🏻
So how was first day of shooting??

Tommo 🙌🏻
It was incredible Haz. So pumped for this one. It's going to be huge.

Hazza 👊🏻
That's awesome. How much longer on set?

Tommo 🙌🏻
We actually wrapped early . Heading out to grab a bite to eat with Julia to celebrate finishing our first day

Hazza 👊🏻
You didn't see the article?

Tommo 🙌🏻
What article?

Hazza 👊🏻
Hang on. Let me send it to you
*sends picture*

 Let me send it to you *sends picture*

Tommo 🙌🏻
Oh.

Hazza 👊🏻
I'm sorry mate. I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Just thought you should now. I hear the way you talk about her, and I just don't want to see you her hurt.

Tommo 🙌🏻
No it's fine. Thanks for telling me. I gotta head out for dinner. Talk to you later.

Tom was shocked. After getting to know Julia these past few weeks, and spending time with her, Tom started to think that maybe there was something there. He was hoping she felt the same way he did.  But now it seems the whole thing was in his head. He looked at the clock. He had to be downstairs to meet Julia in a few minutes. He took out his phone, and sent a message.

A/N
Hi!! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted!!! Here's an update! I know I keep saying I'm going to update regularly, but then I don't. But I've been have a bit of writers block, and needed to figure out where the story could go before I updated. I have the whole thing sorted out now, so expect lots of updates soon!!
Love you all!
~♥️Jules