part 4

Finn walked in to Julia's apartment later that night, to find her pacing around the living room.

"Woah, woah, woah, what's wonrg?"

"I'm freaking out Finn! I haven't heard from Greyson's office yet. What if I jinxed it, and the part isn't mine"

"There's no way in hell you didn't get the part. They wrote the part with YOU in mind. Just give them some time. He's the biggest director in Hollywood, he's a busy man."

"You're right, he'll call when he ca-" Julia was interrupted by her cell phone going off.

" AHHHHHH it's them! What do I do?"

"Answer it."

"Yeah, of course." Julia answered the phone, " Hello," her voice was shaking with nerves, "Yes this is she."

Julia held up her finger towards Finn whispering, "I'll be right back," moving the phone from her mouth so the woman on the other end couldn't hear it. Julia disappeared into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Finn went to go open the door, it was Cass.

"Oh, it's you," Finn said rolling his eyes.

"Oh it's so good to see you too, Finn!" Cass said sarcastically, "where's Julia?"

"She's on the phone, she'll be right back."

After about five minutes of awkward silence, Julia finally came out.

" Yes, thank you so much!" Julia said hanging up the phone. Julia screamed, jumping up and down clapping her hands.

"So I'm guessing it didn't go too well," Finn said jokingly.

"Ha Ha very funny," Julia said sarcastically. "As a matter of fact, it went really well! They want me to go to the offices tomorrow to sign contracts and meet the whole cast!!"

"Ahhh that's so exciting, I'm so happy for you," Cass said hugging Julia.

" Me too," Finn said pullling Julia in for a hug.

"Thanks guys! Look I'm sorry, but I don't think I can go out tonight. I have to meet everyone early tomorrow. Would you guys mid just hanging here and watching a movie or something?"

"Yea sounds good to me," Finn said.

"Me too," Cass agreed.

Cass went to the kitchen to make some popcorn, and Finn went to order pizza. Julia was picking out a movie, and grab some blankets and pillows for everyone to sit on. Once the food was ready, the three of them went to go watch Moulin Rouge. About half way through the movie, Julia began to doze off, dreaming about tomorrow, when she finally gets to meet Tom Holland.

A/N

Thanks again for reading! Hope you are enjoying the story as much as I am writing it. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote!

~Jules❤️