Chapter 6

Midoriya walked home confused and unsatisfied. He couldn't stop his mind from racing. It was like the gears in his brain were spinning so fast they were about to pop off their hinges. All he had was questions. And he had a feeling they wouldn't be answered for a while.

His eyebrows furrowed and he bit his bottom lip. His pace was slow and his head low. His mind continued to spin. His one question was why?

Why was he so attracted to him? Why was his pull toward him so strong? Why were they always interrupted?

Izuku was so deep in thought he didn't see the bus stop sign he was about to walk into. Bang! He stumbled back and his hand flew to his forehead. A pulsing pain began the pound at his head. He winced as he touched a quickly forming bruise.

"Ah damnit" he groaned. Slowly, he stood up straight and continued walking.

He reached his house and carefully creeped inside. He knew his mom would freak out if she saw his bruise. So he made sure not to make a sound as he slipped into his bedroom.

Izuku let out a sigh as he closed the door, successfully avoiding his mother. He took off his uniform and hopped in the shower, washing off all the dirt from today's test. He let the soothing feeling of water on his face calm him. He got out and dried off, throwing on some pyjama shorts and a t-shirt that was a couple sizes too big. He brushed his teeth and left the bathroom.

Sliding under the covers and cuddling up to his body pillow Midoriya got comfy in his large bed. He needed the body pillow because it helped him sleep better if he was cuddling something. Besides, it was almost like having a real boyfriend.

He began to drift off to sleep quite quickly. Thoughts of Todoroki and his moments with him flooded his dreams like a tsunami. He began to dream of his smiling face. The way he only blushed pink, never darker. The way his eyes seemed to sparkle every time they shared eye contact. His sweet scent that made Midoriya's heart flutter.

Soon he was back in that hallway. He felt Todoroki's hand grip his arm and pull him back. "Please don't hurt him!" He heard himself say as he stared into the other boy's caring eyes. Todoroki breathed lightly, his warm breath grazing Izuku's lip gently. They were locked in an endless stare that seemed to last for an eternity. Finally Todoroki broke the silence.

"Okay" he agreed and gave Midoriya a small smile that only Izuku ever saw. The scene was skipping, but he didn't care, that just meant it was getting to the good part. He felt his face flush as he looked back at Todoroki. He could feel the pull. The urge to get closer. He placed a hand on Todoroki's chest and felt warmth spread quickly through his body. He let his eyes flutter shut as he inched closer to Todoroki. His felt the other boy do the same. Their lips were mere seconds from colliding. So close. Almost....

A loud and obnoxious beeping cut through Midoriya's dream like a butcher's knife. He groaned as he rolled over in his bed. He slammed his hand on the alarm clock that interrupted the sweet dream he was happening. Ugh. Even in my dreams I get cockblocked.

He cursed his alarm clock for waking him up from such a sweet dream, and grumbled his way out of bed. He quickly got dressed and brushed his teeth. He gazed at his reflection and the purple bruise on his forehead. He sighed and brushed his bangs in front of it, hoping to cover it up. It covered enough of the bruise for it to go unnoticed. He nodded at the mirror and left his room for breakfast.

He walked into the dining room and saw his breakfast sitting on the table with a note beside it. He smiled and sat down, picking up the note. The not read:

Good morning my dearest Izuku!

By the time you read this I will be gone at work for the day. I'll be back just before you get home so I can make you dinner. I made you some breakfast before I left. Be sure to eat all of it so your ready for school today!

Love you lots!
Mom

Izuku chuckled at the note and placed it beside the dish. He began to eat peacefully, knowing he had time before he had to leave for school. Then it hit him.

I'm walking to school with Todoroki today. I'm going to have to talk to him. And look at him. And maybe....

He quickly shook the last thought out of his head. He wasn't going to kiss a guy he just met. That would be ridiculous. He barely knows him. But I want him so bad.

His face, his hair, his smile, his scent...

Midoriya soon realized he was drooling on his toast. Ah fuck. He wiped his mouth with a napkin and finished the rest of his breakfast. Afterwards he stood up, cleared his dishes, got his shoes on, and left the apartment.

- - -

As Izuku walked down the street his heart started beating faster and faster. He was starting to think he'd have a heart attack.

What do I say? How do I act? Do I pretend nothing happened? Do I bring it up? Will he bring it up? If I bring it up will he deny it? Does he not like me? Am I just a toy for him? Is he even like that? I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY!

His mind started racing like it was in a marathon. He gripped the straps of his backpack like his life depended on it. He bit his bottom lip and stitched his brows together in deep thought. He realized he was looking down and not wanting a repeat of last night looked up. And he realized he was standing on Todoroki's front doorstep.

He took in a sharp breath and his heart skipped a beat. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. Okay Izuku be cool. There is nothing wrong. Just act normal. What even is normal?

Midoriya exhaled calmly and closed his eyes, calming himself. He opened his eyes and looked up at the door. His eyes then moved to the doorbell. Slowly, he lifted his hand and pressed his index finger against the small button, making the programmed sound ring through the household. Izuku took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Here goes nothing.

- - -

Hello my beautiful readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts! Bye and I loves ya!